• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

UNDER REVIEW Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrAvatar4o

A Little Darkly
Name When Banned: MrAvatar4o / avatar404
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:45257796
Game: All
Server: Minecraft, TF2 trade servers.
Ban Reason: Hacking.

State your case: Hey, a while ago I was banned from all DARKLY servers. Some of you may remember me, some of you won't. Now that a while has passed, I would like to appeal my ban. I am mainly a MineCraft player, I do somtimes play TF2. But really, I thought I would not miss your servers, but I did. You don't miss something until it's gone. So, I would really appreciate if you would un-ban me. I am truly sorry for what I've done, and seeming I've had no internet for about 3 mounths I think I have changed. It's all your opinion, I hope I get unbanned :). Thanks for reading, and again I'm sorry.

TurboTaco

TD Admin
Darkly Gaming Network has a strict zero tolerance policy for hackers. The fact you were banned for hacking does not bode well for your appeal as we will never have a sound reason to trust you and your behaviour from hacking again, despite your stated reform.

The admin who banned you will respond, but the admins for DGN will all have a say in regards to your appeal once we review ur case

MrAvatar4o

A Little Darkly
I understand that, which is why i actually talked to the admin that banned me and another one if i should even appeal.

Shotgun Jesus

TD Admin
Staff member
I understand that, which is why i actually talked to the admin that banned me and another one if i should even appeal.
I am the admin that banned you, and I did not speak with you. Maybe you spoke with TD| Zackychuu.

Aside from admittedly hacking on DarklyWorld, you also threw all your eggs in Infamous' basket when Guy Who Dies A Lot was banned. I'll let the Minecraft-centric admins decide what to do with your appeal.

MrAvatar4o

A Little Darkly
I am the admin that banned you, and I did not speak with you. Maybe you spoke with TD| Zackychuu.

Aside from admittedly hacking on DarklyWorld, you also threw all your eggs in Infamous' basket when Guy Who Dies A Lot was banned. I'll let the Minecraft-centric admins decide what to do with your appeal.

You are the admin that banned me on source i should've spoken to you too. Sorry on that one. As for infamous, well... The Guy was one of my best friends as well as Synister, they being banned on darkly there was no real reason for me to keep my ties with darkly, however The Guy quit steam, and Synister has quit TF2. Which made me lose all the servers i play on, i had quit here and Infamous broke up.
What i did was dumb and i admit that.

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
Since the recent server update for Minecraft, the ban lists were wiped.
We don't know why, and no one has back-ups. Which sucks.

I spoke to Brades or LB about it, I can't remember which.
We decided that we would just leave the ban lists empty since it's so hard to remember the 30+ names/ips that were on there.
In turn of that, we will be keeping anyone previously accused of/banned for hacking on a very short leash.

As Avatar was on these lists, he falls under the 'short leash' category.
I think the reason he is appealing is so that he can freely apply for whitelist to play on the server before it is opened to the public (@shoottomaim)

Whether he is allowed on early and gets whitelisted, or whether he sits it out until the server is opened, he will eventually be able to play on the server due to what I said above.

Those are the facts, I will leave the decision as to if he is allowed to be whitelist to play on the server right now up to Brades and Low Budget.

shoottomaim

BANNED
Since the recent server update for Minecraft, the ban lists were wiped.
We don't know why, and no one has back-ups. Which sucks.

I spoke to Brades or LB about it, I can't remember which.
We decided that we would just leave the ban lists empty since it's so hard to remember the 30+ names/ips that were on there.
In turn of that, we will be keeping anyone previously accused of/banned for hacking on a very short leash.

As Avatar was on these lists, he falls under the 'short leash' category.
I think the reason he is appealing is so that he can freely apply for whitelist to play on the server before it is opened to the public (@shoottomaim)

Whether he is allowed on early and gets whitelisted, or whether he sits it out until the server is opened, he will eventually be able to play on the server due to what I said above.

Those are the facts, I will leave the decision as to if he is allowed to be whitelist to play on the server right now up to Brades and Low Budget.
Bad tag is bad.
Bro, I've got shit in my life right now, I'm working hard on the video like my mudabitch, but the truth is, I've barely got time for it.
Butttttttt, Christmas break is coming up! That means more filming and editing :D.

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
I've said before we can probably release without the video and just add it in to the thread later.
Do we feel as if everything is up to standard as of right now?

If you could find a way to set up MobArena so that it only affects one world that would be awesome...
If not, it looks like we can't have that plugin.

shoottomaim

BANNED
I've said before we can probably release without the video and just add it in to the thread later.
Do we feel as if everything is up to standard as of right now?

If you could find a way to set up MobArena so that it only affects one world that would be awesome...
If not, it looks like we can't have that plugin.
MobArena is outdated?

MrAvatar4o

A Little Darkly
Hope not sound to arrogant but, may i suggest something? Me being jailed?

As well as that, the reason i am applying is because last time i tried to connect, shoottomaim said that the console had printed out
"Sorry avatar you are banned". Otherwise i was just going to wait the 'till the fall of the whitelist.

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
Ya I don't get why ShootToMaim gets a pass with hacking on DARKLY but this guy doesn't.

IMO unban MrAvatar or ban shoottomain.
True. Since when does TD allow any sort of hacking?
As I said in my post above, Avatar was going to be given a 'Get out of Jail' pass anyway, seeing as the ban lists were wiped.
If you guys feel like he should be allowed on the server during this whitelist period, I shall add him.

Status
Not open for further replies.