• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

DENIED [TF2] Admin Application: ChubbyChaser

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChubbyChaser

A Little Darkly
Game Handle(s): DARKLY | ChubbyChaser
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:43775253
Previous Clan/Community affiliations: Darkly Steam Group
Real First Name: Kurtis
Which DARKLY TF2 servers do you play on: Dallas Trade/Idle # 1 Toronto Trade/Idle #12,3,4,5,6 Chicago #1,2,3

Why do you want to be a DARKLY TF2 Admin: I spend all of my time playing of trade servers and really enjoy Darkly's servers and want to be able to help out the community, such as helping out new people at the server, lots of people I've traded with didn't even know the pricing system so I explained it all to them so that people won't try scamming them, I've also saved many new people that didnt know what they were trading from being scammed, an example of scamming would be someone was trying to sell the game Dota 2 to a new person, and he was going to give him almost 2 ref for it, and he was asking in chat if that was a good idea and no one answered until I told him that Dota 2 is only worth 1 scrap, also people dont always read the item their trying to get carefully, and people sometimes don't tell them if it's a dirty hat or not and I've saved a few people from over buying a dirty hat. Also it`s kind of sad but I`m on Darkly servers all day and almost all night :P yesterday I played from 1:00pm to 4:30am(breaks in between) XD

YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 40 hours of play: Yes I do(over 3 days)
Do you have a working mic: Yes I do

Having administrator privileges won't necessarily make it any easier to help the community, in fact, it'll just make it quicker. For us admins, it's not so quicker, it's longer because we have to go through the same process of making Ban Requests/Reports and/or gathering evidence to justify any actions that's made.
http://www.darklygaming.com/forum/forums/scammer-reports-ban-requests.123/

On the topic of assisting other users, anyone who has good intent can do that without special privileges. On the topic of scamming...can you give us an example?

Thank you for making an application, try posting around the forums some, meet other TF2 Admins and users on here, you never know what might happen.

ChubbyChaser

A Little Darkly
Having administrator privileges won't necessarily make it any easier to help the community, in fact, it'll just make it quicker. For us admins, it's not so quicker, it's longer because we have to go through the same process of making Ban Requests/Reports and/or gathering evidence to justify any actions that's made.
http://www.darklygaming.com/forum/forums/scammer-reports-ban-requests.123/

On the topic of assisting other users, anyone who has good intent can do that without special privileges. On the topic of scamming...can you give us an example?

Thank you for making an application, try posting around the forums some, meet other TF2 Admins and users on here, you never know what might happen.
Yes I realize that, but I've been admin on other games so I have some experience with that, and an example of scamming would be someone was trying to sell the game Dota 2 to a new person, and he was going to give him almost 2 ref for it, and he was asking in chat if that was a good idea and no one answered until I told him that Dota 2 is only worth 1 scrap, also people dont always read the item their trying to get carefully, and people sometimes don't tell them if it's a dirty hat or not and I've saved a few people from over buying a dirty hat.

ChubbyChaser

A Little Darkly
The question people are asking is not so much what are you doing right now, but more how would you utilize administrative powers to better assist the community than you are now.
oh... ok, well when I`m on the server and I don`t see any admins online, that`s when I notice what people are doing, one day I saw someone who was speedhacking all around the map all day, also I`ve seen people spamming links in chat, and there are always people spamming voice commands when their in a group which blocks everyone who`s trying to talk, I want to be able to help stop that because there are people that get pretty angry at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.