• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

do u think mayor on crack?

Do you think the mayor is smoking crack?

• yes, explains everything

Votes: 19 73.1%
  • no, he be mayor and shit

Votes: 7 26.9%

• Total voters

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
serious opinions plz, im quite curious to know what ppl actually think.

Fork Included

TD Admin
I would not be surprised at all. This is all too elaborate to be real.

HOWEVER, I may be speaking entirely from sterotypes but you don’t get to be 380lb and a crack addict.

So either a. it’s a one-time thing or b. he’s smoking weed or something.

No matter how much I agree with his politics, because Toronto is not a dictatorship and because the Mayor has no veto power, the cries of minority and special interest groups will continue to rule our city.

So get him out already and go back to the “everybody is special” routine.

this is not a question of politics. the question is all about that sweet crack cockaine.

hes so cracked out all the time and cant put a coherent sentence together. fucking guy

hahaha, poor braids.

fun fact: crack mayor's lawyer , dennis morris, was my lawyer a decade ago.

imagine how hard mayor was tripping out when anti-poverty faggots stormed his office, yelling ,and screaming ,and jumping on desks. helluva trip, some fear and loathing level trip.

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member
Ford has avoided all questions related to this subject, totally avoids the media now, cancelled his show on NewsTalk 1010, and was fired from his coaching position.

if its a fake and he wants to make TheStar look stupid just get a fucking blood/piss/hair test, be fucking done with it and move the fuck on. The fact he hasn't said SHIT makes me wonder what he's up to.

So either a. it’s a one-time thing or b. he’s smoking weed or something.

Smoking a crack pipe is very different from a Weed pipe.
Anyone who knows the difference would instantly tell if it's a crack pipe.

To be honest I don't really care what he's smoking, I care more about what he's saying.

To be honest I don't really care what he's smoking, I care more about what he's saying.

this. he apparently calling ppl tarin leroys and shit. he gonna be speaking in 10 min on how much he loves crack. 1010 provides :D

so he said that hes not an addict and cant speak for whats on that video. i guess hes a casual crack smoker
\

edit: heard replay, he DID say he doesnt use crack / cocakine. notbad