new wolverine movie

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
Anyone seen it? I heard it has a awesome after the credits scene, can any one confirm?

Fork Included

TD Admin
an old buddy of mine, crazy comic book/super hero buff, who generally loves all the super hero movies, said this one was shit.

haven't watched it yet, hope am not dissappoint.. loved all the other wolverine stuffs

Delta

TD Admin
You're exactly right fork. I fucking love the character wolverine and Hugh Jackman does him justice. However the movie actually sucked IMO. I would say save your $ and wait for it to come out on DVD or whatever. I saw the conjuring a few nights ago, that was pretty cool.

Zavine

DARKLY Regular
A new Wolverine movie? Man, where have i been. Never knew there was a new one coming out. Cant wait to see.

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
Was I the only one really pissed off when they didn't continue the whole "X-Men Origins" thing?
I mean, they really missed a trick there.

X-Men Origins: Storm
X-Men Origins: Cyclops
etc etc...

I would loved to have watched those.

Why do they always have to focus everything on Wolverine :/

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
Wolverine was shit, of course this one is shit too.

only good origin movie would have been magneto

has anyone seen this one and watched the after movie credits?

Delta

TD Admin
Yeah there's a small clip after the credits, leaves it hanging for a sequel/another x-men...meh

.44 caliber

TD Admin
Waiting for sequel to First class. Only Xmen movie I've really liked so far.
Fassbender. Guy did a wicked magneto. I'm not gay but...
936full-michael-fassbender.jpg

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member
Shit shit shit, what a dumb movie.

Yeah they decided not to do Magneto Origins as they did first class which was a pretty damn good movie

First class was good but the last 10minutes felt rushed. Sorta like they didn't know if a second movie was going to be made so they rushed-rushed-rushed.

I find there is too much creative liberties taken with these movies. They botch Villains and hero's so much. Usually twist their powers/back story to make them fit the plot rather then make the plot fit them.

This latest Wolverine is a perfect example.

Unfortunate.