Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Thursday

Votes: 10 62.5%

• Total voters

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
nope

PayDay-2-Coming-to-Retail-on-PS3-and-Xbox-360-in-August-2013.jpg

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
no hype. i just drunk-bough it one night and fun is being had. it seems simple at first, but there is a lot of strategy to this game. premades are key

MetalLobster

TD Admin
no hype. i just drunk-bough it one night and fun is being had. it seems simple at first, but there is a lot of strategy to this game. premades are key

Well, I've been seeing this game ad everywhere. I've heard they are already profiting on just pre-orders.

Narf!

TD Admin
Payday 2 actually looks decent...it's like L4D2, except you rob banks instead of escape zombies...

Cmp™

Retired Scrub
I'm usually up for some random fun, even though I usually play target practice for everyone else, lol.
I'll try and get to at least a decent level as soon as I can. I appreciate the invites though =)

$alvador

TD Member
My body is ready for this shit but there has to be like ... a commitment. People need to put up collateral that gets given away by TD as prizes if they flake. That's right, it's not just a game anymore, it's srs bidness

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Played CS:S tonight, just on a few random servers, and I can say after about an hour or so - there are ZERO servers that offer what we offer. Everything is either gun-game/mod/etc. or 24/7 bs with 16K = HORRIBLE. I'm honestly going to revive our CS:S, just you watch. Starting this Monday, I'm pushing us HARD. Our setup, map rotations, gameplay etc. is so fuckin dynamic and fun, literally not one server has been able to provide anything close. I'm excited all over again!