• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Am I Still Welcome?

shoottomaim

BANNED
Before I get the party started over at the MC section of DARKLY, I need to know something.
Why am I unbanned and continue to be, is my slate clean, and am I eligible to get into TD? I know I have a shit rep from hacking on "lego", and I get it. But what is stopping you from banning me after I set everything up and have OG buckshot jr keep everything smooth? Honestly, I really do want to help DARKLY. I've stuck with DARKLY since I was jailed and have continued doing so until my unban and have kept the MC server alive and spent numerous hours of my time working on the map and plugins.
Please give me your opinion now so I don't have to waste my time and yours, as well as your money.
Thank you,
-Shoot.

Brades

Bailer
Staff member
2012-08-13_21.22.56.png

:yaoming:

shoottomaim

BANNED
:amused:

did i miss something or is S2M just acting all bipolar

quit acting like a steve

wat
no, lately i've just been going through stuff where i've had my gf cheating on me with my best friend, and frankly i'm wondering about my position in the community. which you can't blame me for because i get it.. i hacked. i don't even know if i'm eligible for TD...

how the hell do you still have that

Dr. Zoidberg

TD Admin
Hey S2M, I wont lie, at first I did not like you, but you have grown on me. I do not believe LB is th type to get you to help him with darkl;y world just to backstab you. not only is that just a dick move, but it makes darkly look bad as well.

Stick around, who knows, you might get Brains' spot!

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
I'm surprised this is a serious question. As the head of the "Shit on Shoot" committee, I'll start by saying you're a good kid, and realistically, flying in Minecraft isn't a terrible offense. After all, it's a fuckin video game :)

I'll definitely plus 1 you should you apply in the future.

Ghett0

DARKLY Regular
Did you get banned or something?
It says I joined in March 2012. Pretty sure I was banned by April. Can't blame anyone. I stirred a lot of pots and got baited into arguments, never really getting a feel for the community or how it worked.

I was surprised that I was unbanned when I came here out of curiosity. The admins told me I was only banned from the forums and not the servers and I was welcome to play all the CS I wanted because people got a kick out of my silliness and/or enjoyed shooting me because I'm awful at CS.

I felt that was pretty gracious of them. I've been in a lot of CS communities, and though they all suffer the same problems, this is probably the best one I've ever been at, with the BM - Boston Massacre people being a close second.

Having tasted the ban hammer, I try to be a bit more cautious and understanding while in the community. I'm an opinionated bastard, and those opinions tend to aggravate and alienate some people, but at the same time, I am a walking example that if they tolerate me, they will tolerate anybody. :P

Now that I know where the lines are, I am a bit more careful about not crossing them. Life isn't a Maxi Pad commercial. We're not all gonna always get along thanks to our Tampax Odor Control Tampons. That being said, I am a bit more toned down now. Rather than trying to Rambo the community and pick a fight with the universe over a difference of opinion, I just shrug my shoulders, walk away and go shoot people.... (or, more accurately, get my ass shot up by people)

There are a few people who remember me and seemed to enjoy playing with me and my ridiculous sense of humour, and I appreciate that for what it is. There are others who find me annoying, and they are entitled to their opinions. Fuck, I even annoy myself at times. You can't please all the people all the time.

At the end of the day, though, I am pretty harmless, both on the forums and in CS.

TBH, I think the breaking point was I posted some GoT spoilers and hated on the series, which was crossing the line for those uninitiated to the tragedy that is House Stark. Now that they have seen the Folly of Sean Bean and watched the Starks fate unfold and a year and a half has passed, most people have probably either forgotten me or stopped caring.

Those who remembered probably were disappointed to see me go. Absence makes the heart grow fonder and all that. Anyhow, time to go kill people now that most of them are probably drunk and unco-ordinated. :D #Ghett0Tactics