Counter Strike: Global Offensive

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member
In an interesting twist, defusal kits that let Counter-Terrorists quickly disarm bombs are no longer purchaseable. Instead they're randomly assigned to two teammates at a round's beginning.
Lame.

Also I'll get excited when I hear/see something bigger then a 5v5.

cattra

TD Member
Lame.

Also I'll get excited when I hear/see something bigger then a 5v5.

"...if 5v5 games are too restrictive players can host custom games on the PC..." - Meaning custom dedicated servers like CS:S has now.

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member
"...if 5v5 games are too restrictive players can host custom games on the PC..." - Meaning custom dedicated servers like CS:S has now.
Let me rephrase, I'll get excited when they show me a 30+ player game with zero lag that's not hosted on a LAN.
Video's/Reviews are only 5v5, and so far the maps are the same size and with everyone reporting "Focus on 5v5 Play" I get scared.
Questions pop up like, How smooth will larger games be since they are focusing on smaller games? Will they have bigger maps? Will interp please die? Will there be a F2P option?

After going from 1.5>1.6 then source AIDS. Then of course the OrangeBox update, that's gone smoooooth right? In other words I don't have faith in Valve to update anything.

Shotgun Jesus

Professional Cocksucker
Staff member
I'll play it religiously, regardless. As I have throughout the betas, official release, Source, Orangebox :)

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
This looks like they not only tf2-d it (even more so then the last great big gay update), but made it look like a COD part-1 beta.... shyte man :/

$alvador

TD Member
it looks like same ol CS with better graphics and more guns. i can't fucking believe CS players have issues with that

TurboTaco

TD Admin
yea, im not lookin for a completey new counter-strike here, im just glad they prettied it up a bit n didn't fuck around much with the original concept

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member
My thoughts:
More interactive environments.
The option to use ironsights.
More guns.
Why the fuck aren't there VIP maps any more?
I'm not even going to say anything about Graphics.

I don't want gay perks, kill streak shit, or 20 different attachments for each gun.

It's to early to really nit-picking this shit apart, I'm just pointing out the things that *don't look* like they've changed or have been confirmed as not changed.

cattra

TD Member
apparently the PS3 version will allow 3 different ways to play: DualShock 3 controller, PlayStation Move or USB keyboard/mouse.