Game of Thrones [SPOILERS]

Ghett0

DARKLY Regular
Should be a good season. Lots of wicked plots climax and a few new ones open up. I'm a big fan of the Dornish in the storyline.

Thoughts? Predictions? AIDS? (Brain Condom on and ready to deflect teh hiv)

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
BAN ALL THESE SPOILER FAGGOTS

Seriously do you douche bags have no common courtesy for the people who don't read the books?

Ghett0

DARKLY Regular
One of the biggest differences between the literary crowd and the TV crowd is that the literary type see plot twists coming and tend to be surprised by the ones they miss. TV people, on the other hand, can be read a coles notes of the script for an entire season in the first episode of the season (and they often are) and they are still completely flabbergasted when the things that were so heavily foreshadowed, predicted and generally given away with all the hype and foreshadowing come to pass.

I still say GRRM has a monster coronary before he ever comes near finishing the books.

Frey

DARKLY Regular
The short version Frey: The Freys made all the fan boys QQ at the end of season 3. Everyone got their dicks in a knot over something that was heavily foreshadowed.

One of the biggest differences between the literary crowd and the TV crowd is that the literary type see plot twists coming and tend to be surprised by the ones they miss. TV people, on the other hand, can be read a coles notes of the script for an entire season in the first episode of the season (and they often are) and they are still completely flabbergasted when the things that were so heavily foreshadowed, predicted and generally given away with all the hype and foreshadowing come to pass.

I still say GRRM has a monster coronary before he ever comes near finishing the books.
I see, thanks, i will try to get into it, its seems TD loves it lol