ACCEPTED TD| Member Application - snickles

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Roach, that post was from Sept when she was new. I'm not opposed to this app.

And yes, she was part of the New Hampshire crew that brought a badmon cake, if I recall correctly!

And everyone will have more play time than me because that game fuckin sucks.

Roach

TD Admin
Roach, that post was from Sept when she was new. I'm not opposed to this app.

And yes, she was part of the New Hampshire crew that brought a badmon cake, if I recall correctly!

And everyone will have more play time than me because that game fuckin sucks.

Honestly didn't reallize I had revived an old thread. Was her looking for titans app and saw this one.

Source was fun but why exactly do you think this game sucks bj? I felt the same way when starcraft 2 came out for a bit..cause everyone was put back on equal ground again and we all had to learn a New game. I didn't want to let go of my years and years of brpodwar...I WASNT READY. but eventually I left it behind with fond memories of fancy squares blowing other squares up and enjoyed the New game. The only reason I think I didn't get this with csgo is because I think go rewards my frantic run and gun spastic playstyle..so I was immediately better at go than I ever was source. What I'm saying is i understand your pain bj..but it's time to put the 40lb grey brick of a game boy down..despite how much we all loved our 4 pixel pikachu.. Its time to move on.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Because when you shoot any gun, the bullets spread exactly like a tf2 heavy gun, because all animations, skins, textures, voices. (radio chat etc), movement etc. is a direct rip from tf2. Because instead of fun, competitive pub play it's infested with hacks, inspired by useless ranks in MM, and because lots of people care more for their faggoty-assed hello kitty gun then having fun. CS and the fun, competitive gameplay that it brought is dead. I don't know what GO is - other than a money-maker for valve - but it's not CS. Couldn't be further from it.

I'm not opposed to change, I've been a cs-lover from the first beta - i even loved source. But I'm not 12, i won't give valve my real money for fake, digital, useless and meaningless skins. I don't care for it. I want good mechanics and good-looking textures etc. But nope, it looks worse than any cs has looked and has _by far_ the worst mechanics I've ever witnessed in a shooting game. I would rather play COD.

everyth1ng

DARKLY Regular
I realize that my opinion doesn't count for much, but I just wanted to come in here to support Snickles and z0mi3ie. I've played quite a bit of DayZ and CS: GO with them in the past, and they both seem like genuinely good people. +1 from me.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
Dont think ive ever seen you ingame snickles lol.

Maybe post a bit more on the forums.

+1 for sticking around though!

Snap

DARKLY Regular
Had a few games with snickles over the holidays. Has a great sense of humour, fun to tk. (oops). +1 from the Little Darkly gang.

Roach

TD Admin
And zombie. His forgotten application collects dust while this one gets all the attention.

I'm sure zombie will tuck his junk and stuff his bra of we ask him real nice.