ACCEPTED TD | Membership Application

Hinouchi

TD Admin
Communication is key. I think the only reason you two dont already have tags is lack of long term forum presence. There was a period where you guys were MIA and noone knew if youd ever be back.

Dont take this to mean you have to live on the forums to get into TD, just know it is a important prerequisite to many of us TD guys who have been here for almost 10 years.

Zombie n snickles, i think youd both mske great TD
I rather have her bake more cakes than have her to read all the aids on this forum. :thumbsup: MORE CAKE MORE CRAKE MORE CAKE!:megusta:

Snickles, start a cake pic thread and post all the cake you've baked. :D

and for Zombie ... sit tight bud ... we'll get to you ... :sofunny: nono start a cake eating pic thread! XD

Last edited:

snickles

TD Member
I rather have her bake more cakes than have her to read all the aids on this forum. :thumbsup: MORE CAKE MORE CRAKE MORE CAKE!:megusta:

Snickles, start a cake pic thread and post all the cake you've baked. :D

and for Zombie ... sit tight bud ... we'll get to you ... :sofunny: nono start a cake eating pic thread! XD

As for what Steve said earlier... (sorry I never caught his comment when posted)
I have never posted any comments other than in my own post, and zombies. so I was only MIA because our applications had zero attention for a year and a half.

Also,
Let there be cake.

MetalLobster

TD Admin
Best posts on TD are cakes, pizza, or cats.

Pb2JHXy.gif

I dunno. Sorry. But I'm just not active in the forums. To be real, if THAT doesn't get me into TD, fuck it. I haven't posted anything in over a year, except when this application got revived. Honestly, I won't start now.

:ready4rage:

Please don't leave :(

Snap

DARKLY Regular
Love the cakes. Cat cake the best. Bribe the decision makers with more cakes, they won't be able to resist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
Bump for zombie.

Solid Regular who made a international trip to a meet YEARS before even applying to TD.

Sooooooooon Zombie :loveit: