Game: H1Z1

z0mi3ie

TD Member
Snickles and I just picked up H1Z1. Having a good time with it so far. It'd be great if DayZ got their shit together, but H1Z1 so far has been the best alternative. It has run pretty flawless on both her and my systems, no issues yet. Anyone of you pick it up and want to try playing as a group? It's awesome cruising around in a cop car with friends and fucking peoples days up.

Hinouchi

TD Admin
Snickles and I just picked up H1Z1. Having a good time with it so far. It'd be great if DayZ got their shit together, but H1Z1 so far has been the best alternative. It has run pretty flawless on both her and my systems, no issues yet. Anyone of you pick it up and want to try playing as a group? It's awesome cruising around in a cop car with friends and fucking peoples days up.
I'll wait till it's F2P then I'll join XD

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
I'll wait till it's F2P then I'll join XD
This.
Not paying for a game I'll have hardly any time to play anyway along with my hundred other Steam Games.
It sounds and looks good and I'll definitely be playing it at some point, but I'll be waiting until it's F2P before i invest any time into it.