• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

A post for TD

E|ement^ #Torontogaming

DARKLY Regular
I was curious about the TD meetings and if they were only for TD members, when the next one is and if I could attend. I live in Toronto and would love to join in the shenanigans!

Cheers!

Brades

Bailer
Staff member
Next one is sometime in the summer... non members(19+, invite only) can come... prepare your anoose.

z0mi3ie

TD Member
I'm finishing up my degree in May, so if the meet is after that this summer Snickle's and I can take a trip and over to you guys again :)

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
I'm finishing up my degree in May, so if the meet is after that this summer Snickle's and I can take a trip and over to you guys again :)
Lookin like a july meet(hopefully)

No word of date or venue yet.

Hopefully we three-peat LBs rooftop meat.

snickles

TD Member
Next one is sometime in the summer... non members(19+, invite only) can come... prepare your anoose.

The key is, zombie, for them not to invite us. Then, they'll HAVE to make us members when we show up, BECAUSE ITS MEMBERS ONLY!!

:ohh:

srsly guise. wtf.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
That awkward moment when Kato mentions at the meet that its his second TD meet and he still isn't in TD yet. I thought he already had the tag lolol.

hah he got instant membership + we banned Shoottomaim for no reason a few minutes later
oh the feels.