DARKLY Website Banner Contest

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
:ok: My honest mistake, either I forgot or haven't caught that bit of information. Thanks LB!

Actually it was NFO's failure. The update did not roll out to our servers even tho we got an email saying it did and in the control panel log it shows the servers were updated. I had to open a ticket and they had to fix it. Still we had no control but it was indeed their auto-update system that derped. And to make it clear, the reason why we have no control over the updates is because we have managed windows severs for GO. We went to windows to get a good 128 tick as we had tick drops on linux.

DARKLY | Pixar's Ham

DARKLY Regular
cqcxoh.png

DARKLY | Pixar's Ham

DARKLY Regular
@Low Budget @DARKLY | Pixar's Ham New banner looks great. The sudden cutoff fading particles on the outside of the edge black lines in the lower-left and upper-right corners looks a little odd, might want to extend those or remove them.
Fixed it, thanks for the input! Also, I'm open to make themed banners for Halloween, Aids Day, etc i heard there was a prize at the end (i actually dont need one just a joke)

@Low Budget
@Shotgun Jesus
@Gatherix
bwxqrg.png

Also, any suggestions on this new one? Tried to make it easier to read.
zjkrmp.png

Last edited: