• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

So who are y'all really?

Glocky

Drinking your tears
Do you pay taxes with your salary that was paid in tax dollas? Does this mean that a portion of your salary is paid by yourself? So you kind of pay yourself to poop at work.

Yeah, we've had the poop-ception conversation at work. It's a difficult loop to avoid sometimes. Get super busy, so drink more coffee and eat at my desk. Need to poop more. Pooping more means slightly less productivity so I get slightly busier, so I drink more coffee.....

So now I just have one medium or equivalent coffee in the morning, and water or tea in the afternoon. :)

I've actually changed jobs this week, no longer the branch officer lead on strategic financial files, but a senior issues management officer. TL;DR I'm still a fireman but the types of fires have become much more diverse.

Last edited:

up-n-atom

DARKLY Regular
I tinker for work and pleasure. When I work for the machine, I'm a software engineer, bit banging industrial control systems (SCADA). When I work for myself, I'm a renovator with 2 flips under my belt and 1 in the works. On my free time I learn by doing anything and everything, never shy to get my hands dirty.

Last edited:

Dr. Zoidberg

TD Admin
I am a well technician and a plumber. I also do standard handyman type jobs (renos/additions/etc). I am 26 years of age with my wife (Lady Death) who is 25 years old.
I absolutely LOVE TORONTO DARKLY and all the fine gents and fems I've met thru the years.

thekostar

TD Member
lots of interesting stuff here! Liked reading it all to get to know you guys a bit better.

Zom3ie good on you for the work and school man I know how that feels must be nice to see the light at the end of the tunnel huh?

Well for me, I worked on a Kinesiology degree for about 3 years, before taking a year off, and coming back to school for Economics. Like Zom3ie, did the whole working full time thing and school part time thing. Long days, no life haha. Currently I'm employed with one of the big 5 banks in Toronto, working out of one of their head offices as a Credit/Risk Analyst. So any questions about Credit and borrowing, you can PM me or what not and I'd be willing to answer your questions.

So there's a story behind my name, I used to play a lot of basketball when i was younger, friends called me by one name, Ko and I had a different group of friends always call me Star when I played basketball. It started to confuse people so they decided to merge the two, and thus "kostar" came to be.

just a little somethin' somethin' from me :trollface:

.44 caliber

TD Admin
we just started watching friends from s01e01 all the way to the end. She's seen them all a thousand times but I never watched it.
Same here, thought it was gonna be gay as fuck but I actually watched them all like a faggy champ. I think expressing an interest in it also helped me get laid more. no joke.

I love dicks. drawing them, riding them, building them and playing with them... All of them.

I also really like baseball.

Pyro

TD Admin
Same here, thought it was gonna be gay as fuck but I actually watched them all like a faggy champ. I think expressing an interest in it also helped me get laid more. no joke.

I love dicks. drawing them, riding them, building them and playing with them... All of them.

I also really like baseball.
nipples everywhere in that show

Olst

TD Admin / Queerbécois
<- frenchie
<- 26
<- from the true North
<- moved in a populated city last year (Gatineau!)
<- work as a Technical Sales at an industrial submersible pump manufacturer
<- can't play with you guys because of a shitty pc problem that I can't figure out, so I stick to XBone. I'm too lazy

Nick

DARKLY Regular
Your tax dollars also pay me, along side taking a shit and drinking coffee I browse reddit.

Ducati

I'm New Here
21 year old kid, currently doing first year electrical apprenticeship my hobbies are sports, working out, gambling and motorcycles and of course playing counter strike