• Welcome to DARKLY's Community Forums, Guest

If you're new around here, feel free to post a quick thread introducing yourself to the other community members.

Hey there! I'm DD

DD1

A Little Darkly
Hey everyone I'm DD or Jared :D, I'm your average gamer who adores the community to pieces.
I enjoy guiding new users for trading and/or getting better at the game. I am moderator of a raffle group named cloud's raffle room, nothing big but as I said I enjoy helping out the community C:.
I'm 14 years old and i'm male, I try not to make enemies and overall have a good time playing my favorite games. I'm from UK.

ᴰᴳᴺ Church of KFC

DARKLY Regular
Hey everyone I'm DD or Jared :D, I'm your average gamer who adores the community to pieces.
I enjoy guiding new users for trading and/or getting better at the game. I am moderator of a raffle group named cloud's raffle room, nothing big but as I said I enjoy helping out the community C:.
I'm 14 years old and i'm male, I try not to make enemies and overall have a good time playing my favorite games. I'm from UK.
:thisfnguy: god why would you join these forums... well anyway welcome bae to the forums, give him lots of cock. :fap:

Dan!

DARKLY Regular
I seriously thought D1 signed up LMAO
If you don't know who D1 is...

oh haha. Welcome to Darkly =D