Game of Thrones [SPOILERS]

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
no idea, the show is now 100% caught up to the books. Only time will tell.

It would be stupid for them to be foreshadowing R+L=JS just to kill Jon off permanently. Not to mention Melisandre conveniently showed up at castle black just before the stabbing.

thewhaleman

TD Admin

It would be stupid for them to be foreshadowing R+L=JS just to kill Jon off permanently. Not to mention Melisandre conveniently showed up at castle black just before the stabbing.

Beric Dondarrion, the hound fucked that guy up, almost cut him and half, and that voodoo fire magic shit, poof, he is all better. So they've established that people can come back from the dead, and not be retarded like the Mountain or Drogo.

With that being said, they could say fuck you, and he is actually dead. If that's the case, Night king for iron throne! amiright? I hope they didn't burn the bodies of olly's parents, and his parents come back to kill olly.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
Beric Dondarrion, the hound fucked that guy up, almost cut him and half, and that voodoo fire magic shit, poof, he is all better. So they've established that people can come back from the dead, and not be retarded like the Mountain or Drogo.

With that being said, they could say fuck you, and he is actually dead. If that's the case, Night king for iron throne! amiright? I hope they didn't burn the bodies of olly's parents, and his parents come back to kill olly.

Yep, I am pretty much on team white walker.

Still not convinced Stannis is dead... it just makes no sense not to show his death... its so unlike HBO.. if he were dead she would have thrusted Oathkeeper through his heart. The question is, what is stannis's new role? Will he take the black? Continue to fight for the throne?(doubtful) Join Brienne on her quest?(I can see it now, the unlikely companions, Stannis, Brienne, Pod, Sansa, Theon). Perhaps he will fight to restore the Starks. Perhaps he will look for vengence on the Red Priestess. All I know is a off screen death makes absolutely no sense, especially with him being a fan favorite/fan favorite to hate.....

amanshotme

TD Member

Only one explanation for this. It's a ruse!

MetalLobster

TD Admin
Yep, I am pretty much on team white walker.

Still not convinced Stannis is dead... it just makes no sense not to show his death... its so unlike HBO.. if he were dead she would have thrusted Oathkeeper through his heart. The question is, what is stannis's new role? Will he take the black? Continue to fight for the throne?(doubtful) Join Brienne on her quest?(I can see it now, the unlikely companions, Stannis, Brienne, Pod, Sansa, Theon). Perhaps he will fight to restore the Starks. Perhaps he will look for vengence on the Red Priestess. All I know is a off screen death makes absolutely no sense, especially with him being a fan favorite/fan favorite to hate.....

One thing we can be certain is that we will see Lady Stoneheart next season. She was in the S5 promo, but we didn't see her at all.

Fork Included

TD Admin
soOOoooooOOo I watched it last night and I honestly can't say I'm surprised

I have no idea where the show is heading now

the good news is, orange is the new black season 3 is out, great success.

MetalLobster

TD Admin
Anyone here watch Daredevil? I need something to watch while I wait for Agents of Shield and Agent Carter

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
New cast members
Reported new characters

In past TV seasons, casting calls frequently gave the names of major characters who were going to be introduced. Apparently fearing that this was leading to too many spoilers, however, starting with Season 6 HBO did not actually include the names of characters in their casting calls, only aliases and descriptions - though several of these descriptions are specific enough that the identity of the character can be discerned with reasonable certainty:

• A pirate who fits the description of Euron Greyjoy, the "Crow's Eye".[11]
  • A father who fits the description of Lord Randyll Tarly, the Lord of Horn Hill.[11]
  • A mother who fits the description of Lady Melessa Tarly.[11]
  • A sister who fits the description of Talla Tarly.[11]
  • A brother who fits the description of Dickon Tarly.[11]
  • A priest who fits the description of Septon Meribald.[11]
  • A leading actress with a traveling theater troupe.[11]
  • High Priestess Kinvara.[11][12]
  • A fierce warrior who fits the description of a Dothraki Khal, presumably Khal Jhaqo.[11]
  • A large boy.[11]
  • A 12 year old boy.[11]
  • A 7 year old boy.[11]
  • A Child of the Forest.[13]
  • Qhogo, a Dothraki.[14]
  • Akrat, a Dothraki.[14]
  • Bower, a servant.[14]
  • Lachlan, an outlaw leader.[14]
  • Flynn, an outlaw.[14]
  • Japeth, an outlaw.[14]
    • Several members of an "outlaw band" of "broken men" raiding the people they once swore to protect - loosely matching the description of raiders and bandits in the Riverlands subplot.
  • A legendary fighter who fits the description of Ser Arthur Dayne.[14]
  • A Lord of a Noble Northern House who fits the description of a member of House Umber.[14]
  • A Lord of a Noble Northern Stronghold.[14]
  • A hunter.[14]
  • A submissive maester.[14]
  • A green recruit.[14]
  • A sympathiser (1).[14]
  • A sympathiser (2).[14]
  • A sympathiser (3).[14]
  • A housemaid.[14]
  • A father.[14]

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member
Still not convinced Stannis is dead

Yep, Brienne is a softy.

Also

Fuck Jon Snow, he knows nothing, and I'm tried of people telling him so, clearly he is like Ned and is too stupid to live. I really want to know about the Dothhraki and why they didn't just kill Dani, rather then run around her like some kind of horse lord ceremony.

Pyro

TD Admin
“I looked for you on the Trident,” Ned said to them.
“We were not there,” Ser Gerold answered.
“Woe to the Usurper if we had been,” said Ser Oswell.
“When King's Landing fell, Ser Jaime slew your king with a golden sword, and I wondered where you were.”
“Far away,” Ser Gerold said, “or Aerys would yet sit the Iron Throne, and our false brother would burn in seven hells.”
“I came down on Storm's End to lift the siege,” Ned told them, and the Lords Tyrell and Redwyne dipped their banners, and all their knights bent the knee to pledge us fealty. I was certain you would be among them.”
“Our knees do not bend easily,” said Ser Arthur Dayne.
“Ser Willem Darry is fled to Dragonstone, with your Queen and Prince Viserys. I thought you might have sailed with him.”
“Ser Willem is a good man and true,” said Ser Oswell.
“But not of the Kingsguard,” Ser Gerold pointed out. “The Kingsguard does not flee.”
“Then or now,” said Ser Arthur. He donned his helm.
“We swore a vow,” explained old Ser Gerold.
Ned's wraiths moved up beside him, with shadow swords in hand. They were seven against three.
“And now it begins,” said Ser Arthur Dayne, the Sword of the Morning. He unsheathed Dawn and held it with both hands. The blade was pale as milkglass, alive with light.
“No,” Ned said with sadness in his voice. “Now it ends.”
"