Old- School

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
So as only some of you who I speak to on a regular basis know, I've been on an Emulator craze and have been having an absolute fucking blast playing some of my old school favourite games on PS2 and N64. That said, I was pokin around threads and youtube for top-## lists to see what I should get and came across this. Wow!

"Manhunt" for PS2 - I wrapped it in NSFW because it's gruesome and should not be watched at work, or whatever. I never knew about this game!
[NSFW]
[/NSFW]

Anyways, aside from Turok, the Mario and Zelda series and Perfect Dark, I'm playing with PS2 the majority of time, playing Grand Turismo 4 and Need for Speed Underground 2. All my emulators are fully compatible with my wireless 360 controller and thanks to one key site I keep visiting, everything including games are so readily available. I'm in heaven!

Last edited:

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
Might have to check this out too.

my top 5 replays:
mario 3
Super mario world
mario 64
brute force
toy soldiers: sarges heroes 2

So board, much zzz

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Thanks for the suggestions guys, I'll check them out. For now, I've only got the games I listed above simply because I want to enjoy them and not flood myself with 50 titles and get bored.

It's working :D

Hinouchi

TD Admin
OMG! me too! Got kingdom heart, shadow of the Colossus, FF XII, and god of war. I'll get to them when I finish Witcher 3 first. XD Pretty epic playing those games in 1440p :D

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
my childhood went as follows:

nes:
Battletoads & double dragon - siiiiick
double dragon series
mario series
ninja turtle series - most r shit, one of them is sick, #3?
castlevania series
megaman series
duck tales
contra (and sequels)- siiick
mike tyson's punch out
road rash
golden axe - siiiick
excite bike

sega (snes)
desert/jungle strike
MK series
earth worm jim
street fighter series
donkey kong series

ps1-2
resident evil 1
crash bandicoot series

14bux

Senior TF2 Admin
I find it really fun to play the shit games no one owns on emulators for the experience. I can give you a whole list of crappy games if you wanna check them out.

Mizz

DARKLY Fiend
+1 Timesplitters, Kingdom Hearts, and Shadow of the Colossus

If you can though, try and borrow a PS3 and play remastered versions of Kingdom Hearts, and SotC

Tech45

Senior TF2 Admin
Could always go on a Paper Mario craze like I have for awhile now. Started with the first and ended up back on the Wii version.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
True battletoads is amazing.. As are a lot of games. This whole venture is so paying off. The most I appreciate is that these games were - above all else - fun. Such a feature that I overlooked today. The shit is long, and fun.

To think, some of my fav n64 games were no more than 16MB, or 8MB. Wow!

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
I'm using everything from http://www.emuparadise.mobi (Google for desktop link, my phone I pulling the mobile version). Everything is right there, accessible and über functional first time, out of the box.

Excellent support for wireless 360 controllers too. I already have it and use it for other pc games so it's convenient for me.

Haven't run into any issues running smoothly on my 27" 1080p monitor at full screen (games are obviously not that resolution though), so I'm happy.

Last edited:

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
Battletoads vs Double Dragon ...I love how you can kill 2 Abobos. They clearly got something right there.

i dont remember how the game goes, but the is roid abobo and super roid abobo, in the movie