Terraria

because IDK if there is a thread already

Anyone want to play?
OP as absolute fuck characters are the best, so yeah.

If you want to play with me, please don't blow up the base. *Scowls at that one person (You know who you are).* and add me on steam!

Sounds interesting but I think Minecraft is way better. I miss having a community server. TD used to have one and we would build so much shit..

I think I'm gonna spin one up in TD's name and manage it. It's pretty affordable.

I would play on that MC server more then on the TF2 Trade servers. If you need any help with it plugin wise, I'm available to help. I can also help with building if you decide to get a server.

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
Is it good? I still play Minecraft..

Terraria is like 2D minecraft yes, but with lots more items and lots of boss fights and just all around a lot more to do in the game
There is a tonne of gear progression, fancy rocket boots, and plenty of things to explore and discover and so many little nods to geeky culture like Tim the magician and things which just adds a nice touch

Honestly I love both games to bits but if I had to pick a favourite it would be Terraria
I just personally think there is so much more to do in Terraria, and you actually feel like you're progressing
Though I havent played Minecraft properly for a loooong time so i could be missing out on content and stuff there

Minecraft got me into PC gaming, which got me into Terraria, which was my first ever steam game and got me onto Steam in general
I wouldnt be here today if I never played that game so it has a special place in my heart

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

RustlessAxe

I'm New Here
Terraria is like 2D minecraft yes, but with lots more items and lots of boss fights and just all around a lot more to do in the game
There is a tonne of gear progression, fancy rocket boots, and plenty of things to explore and discover and so many little nods to geeky culture like Tim the magician and things which just adds a nice touch

Honestly I love both games to bits but if I had to pick a favourite it would be Terraria
I just personally think there is so much more to do in Terraria, and you actually feel like you're progressing
Though I havent played Minecraft properly for a loooong time so i could be missing out on content and stuff there

Minecraft got me into PC gaming, which got me into Terraria, which was my first ever steam game and got me onto Steam in general
I wouldnt be here today if I never played that game so it has a special place in my heart

I agree fully, Terraria was my favorite game until 1.3, when paladins hammer was then no longer best, and my PvP style failed :(
Also I say Terraria over MC, since that seems to be the topic here :)
BTW I'm still willing to play it, so I might look into that Mad Man XD

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
I agree fully, Terraria was my favorite game until 1.3, when paladins hammer was then no longer best, and my PvP style failed :(
Also I say Terraria over MC, since that seems to be the topic here :)
BTW I'm still willing to play it, so I might look into that Mad Man XD
You should try out Starbound. Very similar to Terraria but even more stuff to do.
Read into it before you buy, but I would say that Starbound is the next step for any Terraria fan that has gotten bored of the game or has unlocked all the gear.
It's brilliant!

RustlessAxe

I'm New Here
You should try out Starbound. Very similar to Terraria but even more stuff to do.
Read into it before you buy, but I would say that Starbound is the next step for any Terraria fan that has gotten bored of the game or has unlocked all the gear.
It's brilliant!

Already have :P its nice, so far 90% of my crap is modded for it.