• Welcome to DARKLY's Community Forums, Guest

If you're new around here, feel free to post a quick thread introducing yourself to the other community members.

Hi, I need help understanding everything.

OneShotNoKill

I'm New Here
So, I joined the steam group, and made an account here. Am I considered part of the community now? Do I need to apply or something?

Lochnessmaster

DARKLY Regular
Hey, Welcome to the forums! The forums is where most regulars tend to dwell from time to time. I Guess your a part of the Community. correct me if im wrong.

Keskele

Senior TF2 Staff
We have a steam group? :shrug:

Plus welcome to the community I guess...be warned though, the only thing I get in my inbox from this community are dick pics from Thanatos.

Khârn the Betrayer

DARKLY Regular
We have a steam group?
Yes, yes we do.

From what I remember if anyone was wanting to use the public DARKLY tag in their steam name the only requirement for that was to join the Darkly steam group. No Idea if that's changed (don't think it has), I feel like people just stick it in their name without asking/checking these day anyway.

Welcome though, OneShot.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Fuck so everybody here is wrong.. I wonder why they're answering....

Darkly tag - for all; accessible by joining steam group. Anyone can wear to show support/interest.

TD tag - the group (clan? Gay word..) membership; accessible via invite only. This is members, heads, admins etc. And apparently some random people who don't know what's up...

Anyone can apply, regardless of game, although most members are cs-oriented (I.e. Easier to get to know people).

@OneShotNoKill careful who you ask, apparently some members don't even know.. Maybe they're new..

Thanatos

TD Member
Fuck so everybody here is wrong.. I wonder why they're answering....

Darkly tag - for all; accessible by joining steam group. Anyone can wear to show support/interest.

TD tag - the group (clan? Gay word..) membership; accessible via invite only. This is members, heads, admins etc. And apparently some random people who don't know what's up...

Anyone can apply, regardless of game, although most members are cs-oriented (I.e. Easier to get to know people).

@OneShotNoKill careful who you ask, apparently some members don't even know.. Maybe they're new..
You got my latest dick pic though right?

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
I love a good bit of drama on my weekly browse.

Welcome to the forums, buddy!

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk