• Guest, This Forum is Strictly Moderated!

Please read the rules before participating in this forum: READ ME Serious F'n Business - Forum / Moderation Rules

If you do not agree with the rules of this forum, and do not plan to abide by them, then do not participate. Threads or posts that do not belong in this forum will be moved, edited, or deleted at the discretion of the Moderators. Repeated failure to follow the rules will result in banishment from the Serious F'n Business forum.

Be good to each other.

Extra Life - Gamers for Kids (note - charity fundraising)

Glocky

Drinking your tears
Hey everyone - it's that time of year again. Extra Life - Gamers for Kids happens this year on Nov 7.

If your charity dollars aren't already spoken for, please consider donating to my Extra Life campaign as I am raising funds for the Children's Hospital of Eastern Ontario (aka CHEO).

If you're interested, PM me and I'll send you the donation link. Tax receipts are issued by the Children's Miracle Network Hospitals - and if you know where I work - you'll take my word for it that they are valid. :)

Thanks for the consideration, no need for replies, but obviously I would love many PMs asking for the donation link.

This was not posted by a bot. :P

Glocky

Drinking your tears
Hey everyone - it's that time of year again. Extra Life - Gamers for Kids happens this year on Nov 7.

If your charity dollars aren't already spoken for, please consider donating to my Extra Life campaign as I am raising funds for the Children's Hospital of Eastern Ontario (aka CHEO).

If you're interested, PM me and I'll send you the donation link. Tax receipts are issued by The CHEO Foundation - and if you know where I work - you'll take my word for it that they are valid. :)

Thanks for the consideration, no need for replies, but obviously I would love many PMs asking for the donation link.

This was not posted by a bot. :P

Third year doing this event as a participant and donor (versus just a donor, been doing that for 6 years), this year's link is here: http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.participant&participantID=215207