BANNED DarkRanger [TWD]- The Troll

Status
Not open for further replies.

PointsofAuthority

DARKLY Regular

Keskele

Senior TF2 Staff
Seriously fuck this guy, Hes Perm banned from DarkPaladins Games, He Argues with Admins, He always interferes with Games, Best of all he personally went for me.

Maybe it's just me but your proof shows none of these things you claim. I'll admit my eyesight isn't what it once was and I'm having a hard time reading anything you two discussed in trade chat, but all I'm seeing is someone random trading you and a screenshot that shows him saying you are random trading him, which I'm sure is a lie. I trust that what you are claiming is true being that I know you well enough to know you wouldn't just make shit up but in my opinion the burden of proof is on you to provide to us. In the meantime I'm gonna leave this one up to @Rei @Cmp™ @Tick Tock Man to make a call.

Rei

Senior TF2 Admin
Use THIS FORMAT for TF2 reports
  • Precise Date, Time (+Your Timezone, CST, PST, etc.) and Location (Server) or Link to current ban
  • Full details of what happened
  • Evidence (In the form of preferably Demos, but Screenshots, etc...links to it)
  • Their SteamID - (You can use the SteamRep for this if it's easier, just copy and paste the SR block)
Please reply to this post and include the things that you are missing in the report.

Also,
Do you have a better version of this video? It's hard to see what you two are saying in the trade window. That, and I'd like to see evidence of him being a nuisanse in general, so if the player appeals there is hard evidence backing up a perma ban.
Yes, I have dealt with this player before, but his actions have not led me to believe he should be banned at this point. If you do not think you can provide that evidence then I am happy to archive this in case proper evidence is provided by someone else in the future.

PointsofAuthority

DARKLY Regular
Please reply to this post and include the things that you are missing in the report.

Also,
Do you have a better version of this video? It's hard to see what you two are saying in the trade window. That, and I'd like to see evidence of him being a nuisanse in general, so if the player appeals there is hard evidence backing up a perma ban.
Yes, I have dealt with this player before, but his actions have not led me to believe he should be banned at this point. If you do not think you can provide that evidence then I am happy to archive this in case proper evidence is provided by someone else in the future.

First off, I will allow this request to be closed right now.
Second, Unforunately thats the highest quality video i can render on my craptop
Third, I will let him just piss someone else off, like fear/tick next time he interrupts a server game
Fourth, I had civord as a primary source whe civord had to kick him for interrupting one of dark paladins games, but he never came forward.

So unforunately this was a failure by me to provide any solid evidence.

Cmp™

Retired Scrub
When he starts interrupting again, capture it. I can't imagine he'll last much longer if he keeps it up. I'll leave this open for Rei if he has anything else to add.

Status
Not open for further replies.