READ ME Darkly Gaming TF2 Saxton Hale/Freak Fortress Server.

♥Captain Vor♥

DARKLY Regular
Interesting, possibly this could be tied in Premium some way? it's a interesting idea.

Yeah because I feel it would get more ACTIVE players in so they could try to earn the trails and etc. But for credits I feel like you can earn them (on freak fortress) by staying active on the server. and maybe have a plugin that kicks people trying to afk? Or put them in spectate. Either way its an interesting idea and we all should look into this one. :3
#HEAVYMAINS

PointsofAuthority

DARKLY Regular
Yeah because I feel it would get more ACTIVE players in so they could try to earn the trails and etc. But for credits I feel like you can earn them (on freak fortress) by staying active on the server. and maybe have a plugin that kicks people trying to afk? Or put them in spectate. Either way its an interesting idea and we all should look into this one. :3
#HEAVYMAINS

Thank you for going into detail and explaining why and whats, and I agree on the AFK Manager, since it's not a trade server, there is no point or reason for anyone to sit in spawn or spectate and waste a slot(s).

Eventually if and or when Tick looks at this he might have something to say.

Mac_OS-X

A Little Darkly
I have a two ideas for some freak models, as well as stats for said freaks in the game mode.
1: Bob: would be a smaller player controlled version of the disciplinary bread we all know and love. His speed would be the equivalent of a heavy, and his special ability would scare all players in a close radius,apply self aware beauty marks, and bleeding to them.

2: The AI: It would be a giant robot heavy, all killed players become robot scouts bound to the batsaber(like the plague doctor). To hunt down living players. Once those robot players die, they are gone for good. The AI's special ability would just outline all players for a couple of seconds(so he could see where they are hiding), and give him increased speed to hunt them down.

PointsofAuthority

DARKLY Regular
I have a two ideas for some freak models, as well as stats for said freaks in the game mode.
1: Bob: would be a smaller player controlled version of the disciplinary bread we all know and love. His speed would be the equivalent of a heavy, and his special ability would scare all players in a close radius,apply self aware beauty marks, and bleeding to them.

2: The AI: It would be a giant robot heavy, all killed players become robot scouts bound to the batsaber(like the plague doctor). To hunt down living players. Once those robot players die, they are gone for good. The AI's special ability would just outline all players for a couple of seconds(so he could see where they are hiding), and give him increased speed to hunt them down.
:notbad: Although i would'nt give bob the same class speed as heavy, i would put him somewhere on par with spy, faster than 88% of the classes and on par with spy, but slower than the scout

Mac_OS-X

A Little Darkly
:notbad: Although i would'nt give bob the same class speed as heavy, i would put him somewhere on par with spy, faster than 88% of the classes and on par with spy, but slower than the scout

thats seems better, I was afraid of making him too fast, so I just went with heavy so it would be a fair fight.

PointsofAuthority

DARKLY Regular
Quick Update:

There was a Delay and some plugin related issues preventing the Freak Fortress Server from coming into fruition, But things hopefully are back on track and it wont be much longer until a official statement is released and the server will be up.

Sorry for the wait, But im just as Anxious as some people are for this.