• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

ACCEPTED Sir X:'s own Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir X:

TF2 Staff | UberLag
Game Handle(s): Sir X: (This does NOT change....ever...unless it's my b-day/having a fun night with a friend(s)).
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:54448521
Previous Clan/Community affiliations: None, but I am with a Spartan Company on Halo 5 on the Xbox one, but that's a different world than PC clans so yeah.

Real First Name: Michael(I would prefer youuse Mike, people saying my first name in full form is just a bit weird to me imo since I'm so use to Mike/Mike T from my high school days)
Current Age: 22

Which DARKLY TF2 servers do you play on: #2 Mostly, I rarely go on the other ones since server population on those ones are like ghost towns; but I'll make sure to pop in over on those ones in the future.

Why do you want to be a DARKLY TF2 Admin: Why do I want to become a staff member? Because there are those moments when staff members are afk/not online to deal with Asshats/Mic spammers/Hackers/Rule breakers of ANY sorts and it can really ruin the hearts, minds, and souls of other players in the server, so it's time to step up to the plate and give it a world.

YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 60 hours of play? Yes
Do you have a microphone? Yes and it's 10x better than my previous one, I just hope it lasts me a good while too(For some odd reason I just seem to have a bad run with microphones in the past and I have no clue why)
Are you in good standing with the community? As far as I know.
Are you at least 18 years of age? Yes, I'm 22.

PointsofAuthority

DARKLY Regular
Why do you want to be a DARKLY TF2 Admin: Why do I want to become a staff member? Because there are those moments when staff members are afk/not online to deal with Asshats/Mic spammers/Hackers/Rule breakers of ANY sorts and it can really ruin the hearts, minds, and souls of other players in the server, so it's time to step up to the plate and give it a world.

He's talking about you @civord

:thumbsup: Good Luck Sir X

Im sure your Familiar with how this works, and you know were watching.

kath

Spycrab Queen
well sir x it was about damn time u applied again :D cuz u wer a good admin and i do hope soon u will b admin once again :).very friendly nice and my good friend very trustworthy :) so 100% yes from me
good luck with ur app sir x <3

CheesySpecs2705

I'm New Here
Hello There.

A surprise, to be sure, but a welcome one.

All the best of luck, Sir X, it's about time we had an admin here who knows the tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise.

P.S - What about the droid attack on the Wookiees?

Sir X:

TF2 Staff | UberLag
Hello There.

All the best of luck, Sir X, it's about time we had an admin here who knows the tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise.

It's over.....I have the lag ground! But I would know the tale of Darth Plagueis...it's a sith legend. But we must send a attack group to kashyyk immediately, it's a system we can not afford to loose.

TankClash

TF2 Staff | Chief Peon
Hello There.

What is this "Darkly, the resurgence!" next well be seeing some of these TD fucks comin' on.

We're doomed!

Good luck Sir X

BannerWolf

I'm New Here
+1 TO THE MAX! This guy is the most respectable and honorable person on the server. I am not saying this because I consider him as a friend. I use to run a non for profit for 4 years and he has the leadership qualities that any good CEO or server owner should be looking for. You would be doing Darkly a disservice if you didn't make him an admin right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.