• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

DENIED Spice Master's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spice Master

I'm New Here
Game Handle(s): Spice Master
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:195610300
Previous Clan/Community affiliations: None
Real First Name: Steven
Current Age: 23
Which DARKLY TF2 servers do you play on: Mostly Trade #2, sometimes I go on #1 w/ my friend
Why do you want to be a DARKLY TF2 Admin: I always go on long lunch breaks so it allows me to be on for a long time. Also I go to bed late sometimes so I might see some no no's while some admins who went got off. I have a good reputation, which allows me a strict while fun admin. Also I get on early rarely so I can see some big no no's while other admins can't, like how I go to bed late.

YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 60 hours of play? Yes
Do you have a microphone? No. But when I get enough money I'll buy one.
Are you in good standing with the community? Yes
Are you at least 18 years of age? Yes

Last edited:

kath

Spycrab Queen
just wanna say wow never knew u were 23 lol i thought u were younger :P. that aside. i like spice its nice and hes on the server most days if not everyday like me lol ive spycrabed him afew times so i know hes not a runner and u can trust him :) i trust him. spice u r a nice friendly guy and god luck with ur app ;)
from me 1+ :D

PointsofAuthority

DARKLY Regular
Screenshot (134).png

Certainly not what I expect from someone whos applying for staff, it seems you have some issues controlling your anger.

im gonna have to -1 you for now.

Sir X:

TF2 Staff | UberLag
I'm with points in a way on his previous post Spice. Don't get me wrong, you're a cool guy from what I've seen, but dropping that f-bomb is highly frowned upon on Darkly and also against server rules. So I'm staying neutral for the time being(this neutrality level of your staff app is subject to change)

♥Captain Vor♥

DARKLY Regular
A chill dude to hang out with.
But does get angry easily when it comes to simple stereotypes of the classes and dying.
As do I feel the same way with Points because there are some times where you do say some "rude" stuff
But as always everyone is watching your every move spice
As im staying neutral as well with sir x

Last edited:

PointsofAuthority

DARKLY Regular
Lets revisit this, the word fag is normally frowned upon by tf2 darkly standards, but most of the time when we use the word fag its more of a immature insult like @civord is a flaming fag, personally i dont see an issue with everyone throwing around the word fag, its become too mainstream over the years, but there are those who do get offended by it, so i follow what everyone else agrees on and save it for outside the server.

Now the real reason why I gave you a -1 is because you called someone a fag and ragequit because you were being killed by a pyro who was probably more skilled then you, thats something i dont want to see or expect from someone whos applying for admin.

Hope this cleared up the reason for the -1.

Good luck on your application moving forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.