• Welcome to DARKLY's Community Forums, Guest

If you're new around here, feel free to post a quick thread introducing yourself to the other community members.

Sonar a.k.a Tails or Shadow the Hedgehog

IS SHADOW THE BEST HEDGEHOG?

• Sonic is!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Silver is!

• boi everyone knows Tails is best.

• Total voters

==-Sonar-==

I'm New Here
8F6942EEE331BE5F4075AB7A63A83DA037E1C7B6

(GMod artist c:)

Hello! I am Sarah Petrenko, a huge Sonic and TF2 fan who is way too nice. I came across Darkly's via a friend about 4 weeks ago but was too shy to introduce myself fully. Now that I am fully warmed up to your servers, I'm willing to introduce myself:

Somethings about me:
  • I hail from Yugoslavia with Russian decent, meaning I can also speak fluent Serbo-Croatian and Russian, as well as English.
  • I have 5 years of Admin experience. (it was a Nintendo-themed CS:S server, I was actually the Co-Founder of it, but we shut it down due to funds)
  • I'm very good natured, I'm never usually rude to people, I give away items for free that I never need, and I never like dominating someone on TF2 trade servers.
  • As I said above, when I said I was a huge Sonic fan, I meant HUGE, just search most of my TF2 inventory for proof.
  • I never talk on a mic: Being a female in male-dominated games is always hard for me, even if the community is welcoming of it, I still refuse to talk to anyone due to the massive male population.
  • I'm one of those people who pretend they're the actual character on Steam. (i.e acting like Shadow the Hedgehog in TF2)
  • I loooooove hugs ;w;

CD3E0F9A6BBCE1B70D4B4E11024427162ECF00CE

Keskele

Senior TF2 Staff
Welcome to the party...you're only a couple years too late. You'll find our forums are basically a ghost town now and our TF2 servers will be shutdown soon. We have a discord so you can join that. (too lazy to find a link to it) Enjoy your stay.