• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

35...lol you gots lot to learn my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, alright man you got lots to learn about me, for 1. i aint no racist an everyone in the server/admins already know that, cause i been here before u joined TD an became a "admin" yah i said nigga once, for 1 its not racist an wasn't racist how i said it. cause nigga can go to any race. yah you kicked me an i didnt say it again, than some kid says watch my mouth? he better watch his mouth cause i been stickin up for niggas an bitchin at people for being racist in the server since day one, so please dont act like you know me an label me a racist when i never been one. an im just postin this cause ice told me to, cause a week ban aint worth for that when i never ever been banned for being a racist, so change the label if u aint gonna unban me for a week. peace ohh this SIlENT.

td|35mm

TD Admin
Your ban was increased to 1 month because from what I understand is not the first time this happened (plus your tone used in this appeal is not what I would call nice). Next time I hear you've been a dick I will personally perm you.

I don't wanna learn about you, since I don't care. You respect the rules of the server we are best buddies. I understand jokes, but you go to far.

The n word is racist no matter what context you use it - its a public server NOT a place for you and your buddies to play. Respect that.

Now if BHA decides otherwise, so bee it. From my point of view ban stays (zero tolerance for racism) and you are in my black book.

As far as regarding for how long I've been around here or how old I am, is none of your business.

Have a nice day.

lol for what you understand? psh you dont know me, i never been banned for racism kid. why should i be nice to you? your the one thats labeling me a racist, when im far from it, see where i come from gettin called a racist is something we take seriously. see i aint been a dick, you can try n perm me but it will get taken away cause you aint got nadda on me. i said nigga once get over your self, i didnt say it again nore argued about it? good put me in ya black book, at least i'll be with all the other black people thats in it. :) oh an ice told me to say he vouches for me cause he knows im not a racist, an i know drunk will vouch for me also. an bucky knowws i aint racist, an spiny too.

oh to be honest i say it everyday in the hood, or who ever im with cause we dont see it as racism, its how we say "boys" iunno you wouldnt understand, its not a "white" thing. they call me it all the time, im used to the slang an all the shit, my best boys black, so i just comprehend the lingo! but i respect ya server an its why i never say it, it slipped out once.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
lol "yungballa" ... oh God...

Anyway, yes, you HAVE been banned, remember when you posted that pic of yourself, all hard-core with that paintball gun with a bandana over your mouth thinking you were the coolest shit since iced tea? Ya, anyway, the man warned you politely. No one cares how cool you think you are and how you think you can use the n word because some of your friends are black.

We don't like the word, and we don't like anyone using it, for any reason. Do what you want off the server, shit, I even use it enough outside the server - but we have rules for a reason.

I personally have NO problems with you, I think you're a good guy, good player, and pretty fun to play with. Unfortunately, you did some shit that guys like me (who like you) can't argue.. PLEASE don't use it... Even I do my best.

Now I'll see what I can do to reduce this shit, and we can all be friends again.

alright thank you, ohh its not a paint ball gun ;) it dont have one :( course no buddy has problems with me, as i said it slipped out once, in like all the time i played here, thats pretty good if u ask me, anyways i got nothing against 35 i didnt argue with him or anything in the server.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
It's all good man, I'm sure it was a misunderstanding on both sides... no big deal man, we're all adults here...

I'll do my best to get you on quick, and I'm sure you'll keep being a good player to have on TD... Thanks hommie.

alright madd respect bro! cheers, well it would of been easier if 35 said something in server, as he didnt talk to me or anything? i have all mics muted in server so if he tried sayyin something i didnt hear? anyways as i said i got nothin against him hes a pretty solid guy, just got this twisted, an this is me nice, you guys seen me not nice :P

td|35mm

TD Admin
I have nothing against you either. Don't confuse me with one of your "boys". I ain't one! As a friendly advice ... stop calling me kid ... I'm old enough to be your father.

Like I said, the ban was based on your words, attitude and your history that is confirmed by others.

Personally I will not change the ban. Is up to BHA not me.

dead mike

TD Member, Legend, Puncher of Faces, Chatbox King
[quote1262141127=TD|35mm]
while you were sucking, i was fucking
[/quote1262141127]

lol

lol, you got to be like 50 if your my father :P an trust me your no where near like or labeled my boys. see this is me being nice you can ask any admin or anyone that knows me. this is how i talk, i always talked like this. Im Ukrainian its the way we are! cheers!

td|35mm

TD Admin
well, say thanks to BJ, BJr, Town and all the others that you wen crying to. I reduced your ban to 1 day.

please ... watch your language and your attitude. and yes I am old enough to be your father.

please close thread.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Thank you 35 for being nice, and thank you Silent for being nice and reasonable. It's good to see people being mature about shit...

Cheers, see you on tomorrow!

wow, why u gotta start saying shit? i didnt cry to anyone, gees you old people gotta watch your mouth, i give u respect an squash shit than u go an start somethin by sayin that? i didnt even talk to anyone besides ICE, an drunk to add u in a convo. to talk to you, but you left the convo, so not my fault people vouch n stick up for me

TurboTaco

TD Admin
Stop talkin ebonics (white bread lul) and never use racial terms on anything TD affiliated and you won't have problems ever again. We're a very simple community with laid out ground rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.