• Welcome to DARKLY's Community Forums, Guest

If you're new around here, feel free to post a quick thread introducing yourself to the other community members.

A (re)Introduction

Fiend

Senior TF2 Admin
Hey!

I'm Fiend. I was a member of Darkly a while back and had a case of real life nonsense. Now that all that crap is over, I've returned!

I'll just through some things out there. I'm an avid gamer of course. I'm 31. I love hockey, female sexual organs, Family Guy, and unusuals. I play a lot of League of Legends as well. I am currently on disability from a concussion, so i have an excess of time on my hands for trading and gaming.

I work for Verizon in their FiOS department as a fiber analyst. It's fun and pays well so it feeds my addiction quite nicely.

Feel free to ask me anything or start up a chat. I'm nice to everyone. Except Shotgun Jesus. People tell me that guy sucks? (got paid to say that.)

Anyways, thanks for reading my spew of an introduction. Glad to be back.

Discodude

TF2 Admin
Hey!

I'm Fiend. I was a member of Darkly a while back and had a case of real life nonsense. Now that all that crap is over, I've returned!

I'll just through some things out there. I'm an avid gamer of course. I'm 31. I love hockey, female sexual organs, Family Guy, and unusuals. I play a lot of League of Legends as well. I am currently on disability from a concussion, so i have an excess of time on my hands for trading and gaming.

I work for Verizon in their FiOS department as a fiber analyst. It's fun and pays well so it feeds my addiction quite nicely.

Feel free to ask me anything or start up a chat. I'm nice to everyone. Except Shotgun Jesus. People tell me that guy sucks? (got paid to say that.)

Anyways, thanks for reading my spew of an introduction. Glad to be back.

I think I might have LoL installed for no reason at all...might as well try it :P

Which unusuals, specifically? :3

...Welcome to the forums! :D

Delta

TD Admin
Welcome! And who paid you? I'll double it...:yaycloud:
What heppened to get the concussion?

Fiend

Senior TF2 Admin
I was in a car accident. It was a three lane highway. I was in the middle lane. A guy in an SUV in the right lane was on a cell phone and drifted into my lane. I dodged him by going into the left lane which, unfortunately, turned into an exit only lane. Traffic was stopped ahead, and i couldn't stop. $4300 in damaged to my car that has less than 10k miles in it.

Concussion consisted of normal concussion symptoms. It also escalated an eye problem i had that i never knew. Now my left eye doesn't converge causing double the headache pain than a normal concussion would produce. The guy in the SUV never stopped. Luckily the person i hit was ok.

Fiend

Senior TF2 Admin
I think I might have LoL installed for no reason at all...might as well try it :P

Which unusuals, specifically? :3

...Welcome to the forums! :D

Sunbeams is my favorite effect. Getting back into unusual trading here shortly. Just doing basic trading to create a base source of income, for lack of a better term. Class-wise, i do soldier, pyro and sniper the most.