• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

DENIED Admin application Take Two

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrChicken

I'm New Here
Game Handle(s): Dr.Chicken[DGN]
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:168327566
Previous Clan/Community affiliations:Admin on roblox stuff.
Real First Name:Mason
Current Age:17
Which DARKLY TF2 servers do you play on: Mostly #2 But I'll sometimes play on # 1 and #3
Why do you want to be a DARKLY TF2 Admin:I love helping the Community And Im always on 90% of the time, I've been with the server for a while, i know most if not all of the server's "nono's" i LOVE testing stuff, and im usually helpful I could be a middle man i know most of the servers icons and players love doing server games I don't know what to put
YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 60 hours of play?
Yes at least 1 year if not 1 and a half.
Do you have a microphone?
No I might get one though.
Are you in good standing with the community?
I think so yes I've hosted a couple of events there is one person that doesn't like me because he was spamming me with the fan'o'war And then i switched teams and killed him a bunch.
Are you at least 18 years of age?
No

Last edited:

PointsofAuthority

DARKLY Regular
Michigan :coffeethink:

Welcome back, hope everything worked out since last time, I know you had some real life problems come up and needed to step away, and I respect that. Good luck

Also try not to double post

Lone Star

Senior TF2 Staff
Might I recommend putting a little more thought and time when answering the 'why do I want to be an admin' question.

When you have it, update your app with your new answer.

PointsofAuthority

DARKLY Regular
[9:05 PM] Rei: @DrChicken This is purely speculative, but how did you manage to give someone your username to your account AND authenticate the trade they made with you to give them your items? Also there is an automatic 7 days cool down if you log in from anywhere new.

[9:06 PM] Rei: So I am a bit confused as to how some guy just went onto your account and traded it to another guy

The item in question "stolen" from you
https://backpack.tf/item/5710259826
https://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198087906401#!/compare/1502841600/1502928000

Can you clear up this story for me, Because Rei has some very solid points, and I want answers, I personally wouldn't want someone admin for Darkly and that person has someone else other than them have access to their account.Screenshot (123).png Screenshot (124).png Screenshot (125).png Loses access to account>plays tf2 a day and a half later.
Screenshot (127).png

Lying will only make this worse for you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.