DENIED Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game Handle(s):BG| Captain [K/O Admin]
SteamID:STEAM_0:0:53149524
Previous Clan/Community affiliations: battlegrounds.org and knockout gaming admin and owner
Real First Name:Mikael
Which DARKLY TF2 servers do you play on: Toronto and Chicago Trade. Any of them really.
Why do you want to be a DARKLY TF2 Admin: I love all of your trade servers and I think that I would be great for keeping the server running nice and smoothly at all times. I also have very much experience in TF2 Admin play. I also own my own server.

YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 40 hours of play? Yes
Do you have a working mic? Yes

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
Yep, as S0nic said, everything here seems to be fine.

Although your Steam ID is STEAM_0:0:53149524 and not cbphoenix25.

Also, if you have no previous community affiliations, who is BG and what is a K/O Admin?

Thanks for applying!

You are 11 days shy from a full month and 22 Hours short of the first question, which should be a no.

It may feel like it's been a month but in reality, you're right below it and do not have the minimum of at least 40 hours of game-time.

Total Game time: 18:58:50 hours

Can you look at my previous Steam account's activity? I'm %1000 sure that I have gone above and beyond if you look at that accounts activity.

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
http://darkly.gameme.com/playerinfo/135312

There is my page. It specifies I have 1 day and 8 hours connection time
Which still isn't 40 total hours of play for one single account.
The account which will be made an admin surely should be the account with 40 hours of connection time.

You wont get to be an admin by having something like 10 accounts with 4 hours each connection time on them.
I don't think it works like that.

Also, even that account is short of having a whole months worth of activity on the servers.

http://darkly.gameme.com/playerinfo/135312

There is my page. It specifies I have 1 day and 8 hours connection time
Is that second account for TF2 purposes? It doesn't look like it has been used lately.

Well...that can be decided by the Admin who will PM you if you are accepted or not. You have acquired 1 month if it is accepted but you are just below the minimum hourly requirement. Keep active and who knows, maybe you'll get the golden ticket, good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.