• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

DENIED Alduin's appoligy

When will it get fixed?

• Read the rules.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not abuse commands

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alduin

I'm New Here
I have been banned for resizing people and making profit out of it. I am truly sorry about that. I did repay most of the people back online and resized them all back. I agree that I should have been banned but not permanently. I did not notice it was a rule and I took advantage of the command. I am sorry.

Alduin

I'm New Here
Name Alduin The World Eater
Steam Id STEAM_0:0:58213981
Game Team Fortress 2
Server All of the trading servers
Ban Reason Resizing people and making profit from it

Rei

Senior TF2 Admin
Thanks for making an appeal. I believe @Fiend was the admin that banned you, he will be with you shortly. Keep in mind that creating a poll when making a Ban Appeal is really not necessary and can lengthen the time it takes to appeal your ban. Also note that Darkly does not tolerate exploitation of commands/maps. Please be patient.

Alduin

I'm New Here
I do admit I know better not to do something like that I feel dumb and ashamed of doing it I was concerned about a raffle that I wanted to win. When I read what I just typed I feel ashamed because chances are your not going to win a raffle.

Fiend

Senior TF2 Admin
You are right. You took advantage of the command and knew it was wrong. You've also lied on multiple fronts. You told be you paid EVERYONE back when we were discussing it on the server. You also claimed to be an admin and denied that as well. I showed it to you in the form of your chat log. It's bad enough abusing commands to make profit and soiling the Darkly name and reputation. But then to lie about it when i told you i had proof otherwise? No thank you.

Your appeal is denied and the ban stays as permanent. You can re-appeal in 6 months and i will revisit the issue at that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.