• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

DENIED Balthamous Mod Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

☭Balthamous☭

DARKLY Regular
Game Handle(s): Balthamous
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:60213024

Previous Clan/Community affiliations: HOM (CSS Server, Defunct), XMP Studios(GMOD Community), Obelisk Gaming (GMOD community, I staffed here before the split into XMP, I left due to the server I admined on moving to a new community and varying reasons with management and the toxic nature of the remaining playerbase)

Real First Name: Douglas
Current Age: 20
Which DARKLY TF2 servers do you play on: I consistently play on server 2 at the moment due to the fact its the only one that every seems to be populated now. I used to play a fair amount on server 1 as well, but rarely log in there now.
I have 11.5 Days on Server 2, 1 Day + 15 hours on Server one with the rest of my time split on the other darkly servers.

Why do you want to be a DARKLY TF2 Admin:
In essence I've been around DGN TF2 servers now for around 3 years, I've done my best to bring a little positivity to the servers and I wish to aid in any way I can. Darkly has one of the best communities that I have ever considered myself to be part of in any way, and I wish to give back to it.
If accepted I will do my best to rid the servers of trouble makers and make Darkly even more enjoyable for people than it already is.
Although I will admit I made this app because Kes mentioned it and it seemed like a good idea, I had thought of applying once before a year or so back but had decided against it.

Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 60 hours of play? Yes I do, I currently have just over 14 Days of playtime in Darkly TF2 servers.
Do you have a microphone? Yes, I tend to use this instead of text chat in most cases.
Are you in good standing with the community? That is actually up to the community to decide, I believe I've done my best to be in good standing but that is all I can do.
Are you at least 18 years of age? Yes.

Somewhat related:
My activity has been reduced considerably from what it once was due to cashing out and University workload, however I still get on regularly and I am starting trading again. I have a fairly good knowledge of the trading system and community, that may or may not prove useful.

Khârn the Betrayer

DARKLY Regular
+1 Has a voice that can soothe ISIS and save us all.

Seriously though I've never seen or heard him do any wrong, people seem to really like him too. I want to say it's about time you made 1 of these but maybe you had your reasons.

Best of luck though. Khârn approved :thumbsup:

Keskele

Senior TF2 Staff
About time man. When I first started hanging out on server 2 this strange man come on the server, when he activated his mic....MY GOD. Since that day I've fallen in love with his voice...ask him to sing the Mr. Grinch song sometime, you won't be disappointed. In all honesty though I've never seen Balth step out of line, start shit or be anything but helpful to people and the community.

Yes from me. Good luck on the app. man!

☭Balthamous☭

DARKLY Regular
+1 Has a voice that can soothe ISIS and save us all.

Seriously though I've never seen or heard him do any wrong, people seem to really like him too. I want to say it's about time you made 1 of these but maybe you had your reasons.

Best of luck though. Khârn approved :thumbsup:
Now if they would just let me talk with ISIS maybe I could solve a few things, thanks Kharn.

About time man. When I first started hanging out on server 2 this strange man come on the server, when he activated his mic....MY GOD. Since that day I've fallen in love with his voice...ask him to sing the Mr. Grinch song sometime, you won't be disappointed. In all honesty though I've never seen Balth step out of line, start shit or be anything but helpful to people and the community.

Yes from me. Good luck on the app. man!
Not at my best singing voice right now but when I get better feel free to request things hehe.
I do what I can :3 Cheers Kes.

kath

Spycrab Queen
well balty im gunna agree with kesky n kharn ABOUT TIME u did a app for staff lol and that voice is so damn sexy :P balty hasnt done a thing wrong hes a good friendly funny nice guy so i say HELL YEAH to this one guys :D i think he be a fun and good admin we spycrab alot i always win :P he never ran :)
well good luck balty :D

☭Balthamous☭

DARKLY Regular
well balty im gunna agree with kesky n kharn ABOUT TIME u did a app for staff lol and that voice is so damn sexy :P balty hasnt done a thing wrong hes a good friendly funny nice guy so i say HELL YEAH to this one guys :D i think he be a fun and good admin we spycrab alot i always win :P he never ran :)
well good luck balty :D
tumblr_n9h0geomnl1rmbhf9o1_500.gif

Did someone say it's time to run? Spycrabbing is like a code of honor, once you get that you never run x)

I have to agree with everyone, good guy good energy. He knows the rules and never has been called on one and has a great speaking voice. My only concern is the more servers that shut down the more troll's and aimbots we are getting and I don't see him as often as I would like on the server we need people who are going to be active alot more these days. other that that I am all for him, best of luck my friend.

Fear

☭Balthamous☭

DARKLY Regular
I have to agree with everyone, good guy good energy. He knows the rules and never has been called on one and has a great speaking voice. My only concern is the more servers that shut down the more troll's and aimbots we are getting and I don't see him as often as I would like on the server we need people who are going to be active alot more these days. other that that I am all for him, best of luck my friend.

Fear
Yeah I have limitations on when I can get on due to my current courseload, thanks for the feedback Fear.
I'll try and get on a bit more.

☭Balthamous☭

DARKLY Regular
Tempted to put this on hold as I don't feel I can get on enough right now.
edit*
Withdrawn until I can get enough time to get on consistently.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.