• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

UNDER REVIEW ban apeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

quequen/marcelo

I'm New Here
Name When Banned: cashxcarti
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:35650716
Game: team fortress 2
Server: trade server 2
Ban Reason: "hacking"

State your case:

• "trailing shots... never aimed ahead of the targets... ever...": this point is down right retarded no one has to trail shots in game, i can just put my crosshair over the head of my target before i scope in and click mouse 1, not hacks.

• "There were some shots in the video where he headshots Bomberman64 multiple times even though his cross-hair wasn't even on his head and it still registered (the screenshot provided proves that point)." : Another retarded point tankclash just went in spec and viewed me playing and pressed rec on his recording program, of course my crosshair will be delayed by his point of view, tank clash was specing me its not me recording a demo.

• "And one more thing that does look shady, why has he cleared his friend list and his only friends are Darkly staff I assume that he's added simply because of this ban?" What is shady of me removing my friends off of my friends list, my friends list has never been big and most of it was covered by trading retards that i didnt talk to or that play competitive tf2, ive had darkly mods on my friends before i ever got banned by anyone on that server such as keskele and antimoon, antimoon who i met through comp, and keskele before he was even mod.

Many people on darkly have over 5000 hours of time on tf2 but cant spot a hacker when on there own server, all you guys do is make your server actual ass by adding so many retarded plugins that no one actually likes and host server games that you dont even like hosting, and when someone talks over you by accident you freak the fuck out, wrongfully kick people that are doing nothing against rules such as hitting a mod ingame repeatedly.

I hope you guys take some time out of your day to unban me from darkly trade server number 2 so i can continue to snipe there and not break any rules.

Rei

Senior TF2 Admin
This is going on hold for now because nobody has looked at the evidence provided to determine if you have been banned from the server or not. You made this too early.

Cmp™

Retired Scrub
Many people on darkly have over 5000 hours of time on tf2 but cant spot a hacker when on there own server, all you guys do is make your server actual ass by adding so many retarded plugins that no one actually likes and host server games that you dont even like hosting, and when someone talks over you by accident you freak the fuck out, wrongfully kick people that are doing nothing against rules such as hitting a mod ingame repeatedly.

I hope you guys take some time out of your day to unban me from darkly trade server number 2 so i can continue to snipe there and not break any rules.

I know Rei has locked this, but let's be clear about a few things:

If you see a player getting away with hacking or breaking other rules, and you do nothing to help get rid of them, you don't get to bitch about them getting away. We can't catch everything, as much as we try. If YoloMcNoScope is aimbotting and we don't notice, but you do, tell us to check it out. It's that simple.

Secondly, we have a feedback forum for a reason. If you don't like the plugins, tell us. If you don't like the games, tell us. You think we just do this stuff for the lolz because we're bored? No, we're trying to make the place more enjoyable. I get that not everyone will like it, but again, that's why we have a feedback forum.

Lastly, the main perpetrator of the "hit me and I ban you" has been dealt with. If there's someone else doing it, tell us. Are you sensing a common theme here? I am! Communication! We can't catch everything, so we ask our players to help us.

I get that you're cranky, but this is about your ban and nothing else. And really, if the server is so terrible like you described, you're not obligated to stay here.

Status
Not open for further replies.