• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

DENIED Ban appeal for Chickendude

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chickendude

I'm New Here
Name When Banned: [FoG]Chickendude(*)
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:37748578
Game: TF2
Server: All Servers
Ban Reason: Scamming i think

State your case:
Hello. My name is Kristian Nygaard. i live in Denmark and i really like playing video games. I started playing TF2 for like 3-4 years ago. i found it really funny and used some money on it. i bought a key and unboxed a unusual hat. i ofc got it scammed away because i didnt know that much about the game + i was a kid. After i had played for like 100 hours i began to see the trading world was really nice, and i was really sad that i didnt have my unusual to trade with anymore. i began to scamme for 2-3 years ago and spend alot of money to try get into the trading thing agian. None of the things worked since i just got Marked as a scammer and banned. i have now tried to trade agian where i dont scamme, i tryed it for some days and i found it very funny. But then i got marked as a scammer even when i hadnt done anything on the new accounts. i am very sad about i scammed and i regret it SO MUCH. So i thougt id give it a try with the appeal thing. I regret every scamme i have made and i whould be happy if we could give the items back if its possible.
So to wrap this up. All im asking for is to maybe unmark me here at DGN and then ill appeal at steamrep, Also i cannot remember that i have played/scammed or anything at youre servers? well nvm. So yeah i really do regret everything i have done and really hope u can help me. I was just a foolish kid :(

Since your other appeal thread was in the Counter Strike section of the forums, we will leave this one here for now.
However, I am leaving the thread locked to stop further arguments like in your other appeal.

Please wait for jakksilves to reply to you.
Other thread can be found here: http://darklygaming.com/forum/threads/ban-appeal-for-chickendude.12435/

I want you to invite TD into this thread, for the sole purpose of 'counselling' the appeal-er. Or open the old thread. :forkslife:

Chickendude
Rejected. Under no circumstances will your appeal ever be granted, for obvious reasons.

If you even wish to appeal this, as SteamRep told you, you need to have your FIRST tag released, which is in place by the community Valve Corporation.

https://support.steampowered.com/

SilentReaper made this very clear, I am not certain why you are even here to begin with. If you had clicked the first link he sent you, your VALVE ban is the first on the list of appeals needing to be done. http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/...4-chickendude-banned-by-sr.72307/#post-198806

Status
Not open for further replies.