• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

UNBANNED Ban Appeal?: Yoshi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshi

I'm New Here
Name When Banned: Yoshi
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:3587006
Game: CS:GO
Server: All cs:go darkly servers I believe.
Ban Reason: Team Stacking

State your case: I guess its no secret to most that I'm usually on the same team as SkyR. Whether it was truly team stacking or not wasn't really the point, my intention was simply to have fun being on the same team as a long time friend, winning or losing side. I never considered it a big issue since we lost almost as many times as we win (stats show 52% win rate) and when admins come into the picture, they usually wordlessly swapped one of us to the opposite team with no complaints on our side. I also never thought it was against the rules when I've seen Spitfire [360] and TD Revolution [360] usually on the same side on the casual server. Reading over the rules, I can't completely/sincerely ask for an appeal, but I would prefer at the very least some kind of warning next time since I was banned literally minutes after I logged off to do some work then sleep. Also a more concrete statement regarding how this will affect me in the future would be nice, ie never allowed be on the same team as SkyR?

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member
I'm just going to Copy/Paste what I posted in SkyR's thread,
Would also like to thank you both for being respectful in your ban appeals

You both have been team stacking to a 14-0 win over and over.

Not only do I see you on the same team, but other regs on the server are getting pissed and leaving because of your stack.
I've both swapped you and Yoshi and told you both to stop before. Every time I've seen the server stats it's both of you on same team winning by 4-5 rounds.

The stats do say something else, so maybe I'm Biased.
I'll un-ban you both but please avoid the 14-0 wins in the future
you're both are good players that should want some competition, not a stop-out every map.

As stated in our Rules:
No Team Stacking / Unbalancing Teams
If the teams are stacked, then make it right. Otherwise, an Admin will make it right for you. If you are switched by an Admin and return to your original team on purpose you will either be kicked or given a ban. Counter-Strike is a team game. Anti-team behavior is not welcome here.
Also, please try to auto-select when joining a team. This will help prevent team stacking and also ensure that the side that needs a player gets a player.

Status
Not open for further replies.