• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

DENIED Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

[SHR] Little Mike

I'm New Here
Name When Banned: [SHR] Double D
Steam ID: steamID32: STEAM_0:0:45051766
Game: Team Fortress 2
Server: DARKLY | Toronto TF2 Trade/Idle #2 | darklytrade.com

Ban Reason: Spycrab Runner

State your case: I admit to running from the spycrab bet, My opponent won fair and square and I owe him 3 refined which I am willing to pay, I will never run away from a spycrab again, I probably will not even play a spycrab gamble again, But I request the victim's forgiveness and am willing to pay him what I owe him.

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
It's very noble of you to admit that you were wrong.
Before we go ahead and re-pay the victim for this one Spycrab, I'm going to need you to think very hard and list all the times you have ever ran from a Spycrab.
Please also list the names of the people that you ran from if you are able to remember them.

Make sure to use SteamRep ID blocks for the people you have ran from if you manage to remember any names.

[SHR] Little Mike

I'm New Here
I'm a hundred percent sure that the victim is the only one who i've ever ran from in a spycrab, There's only one SteamRep ban that's ever been placed on my account.

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
There may be only one SteamRep ban on your account, but that doesn't mean there hasn't been any more Spycrab runs.
All that means is that you were only caught for this one Spycrab run.

As a side note, please don't add me on Steam regarding this appeal, as you already have done.
If I need to talk to you on Steam, I will ask you to add me.
Until then, you don't need to.

[SHR] Little Mike

I'm New Here
Alright, Sorry about that, Well, I haven't ran from any other Spycrab gamble, so how are we going to resolve the matter if I don't have proof that this is my only Spycrab run?

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
With lack of evidence, I will just have to take your word, there is no other option.

I am curious as to what drove you to your appeal.
In your OP, you stated that you admit to running and you are sorry for it.
But there is no reason stated for wanting this tag removed.

Don't be scared to be honest, and remember that we may know more than you think we do on this matter.
Please keep that in mind when you make your reply.

[SHR] Little Mike

I'm New Here
Look, I know that I don't have any proof and that an apology isn't really an entirely valid reason to remove my ban, But as i've said, I haven't scammed anyone else, And I never will again? Why would I? I can't play on almost any server except community servers and a few trade servers which show a Scammer tag on my name, that makes me unwelcome, I won't run from a spycrab again, heck, I won't even participate in a spycrab gamble again, Like I said, I'm willing to pay the victim, I owe him 3 refined and that's the only debt I have.

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
Okay, you went the long way about it but you basically answered my question.

One last question, what relation do you have to those 2 Scammers on your friends list?

[SHR] Little Mike

I'm New Here
Well, The first one, Corporal R_Prime, I entered a raffle in his group, Life is Good Raffles, which I believe is dead now, and I barely spoke with him after that, I have alot of people who I don't even know on my friendslist, Which I should probably do something about. The other guy, Elite Hawk, I played a few games of DOTA 2 with him but that's all, he owns a big giveaway group as well.

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
Something else has just caught my eye..
It seems that you and Swamp have been friends since January.

Could you explain this?

[SHR] Little Mike

I'm New Here
Well, I wanted to get my ban removed as soon as possible when I learnt I had a tag, which as you know has been there for quite some time now, I found out that swamp was the victim and since I didn't know anything at all about how appeals and stuff worked, I just added him to see how we could work it out, He responded a day after with ''Hey'' and I wasn't online at the time, After that, I quit TF2 for a while and all I played was DOTA, I didn't even care about the ban at that time since I didn't even think about TF2, But now i've started playing it again, it's been about a month now, So he's been on my friendslist this entire time, I'm not sure I recall exactly when but I tried to message him but he didn't respond to me, He must have realized I was the scammer and didn't want to speak to me. So, yeah.

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
Thanks for your co-operation.
This will now be discussed internally.

Should we need any more information from you, we will post on this thread.
Until then, please be patient.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Denied, like your second appeal. Although you're sorry (and I'm sure you are, I do believe you), there are consequences for scamming people. The scammer tag is given to people who have been caught scamming, and kids don't like to get scammed. Well, you've finally been caught, and I'd feel shitty to let it slide so you can scam another kid out of his shit. So, the tag stays, along with your ban.

We have rules, and you broke a bad one. It would be very silly on our behalf to just let you go. We are successful because we're honest. I'm sorry you made the wrong decision to cheat people, clearly it hasn't paid off.

Status
Not open for further replies.