• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

DENIED Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name when banned: Jimmeh™ The Determined, or Jimmeh The Determined
Steam ID:76561198066326732
Game: Team Fortress 2
Server: Darkly Gaming Server cant remember which one possibly New York
Ban Reasoning:Impersonation with intent to scam.

There was a nice young boy (cant remember his name this happened in april or may,). The boy was doing a free mass spycrab so me seeing an oppurtunity to win a free robot craft hat (worth 1 refined) I was like why not. So i join in and the 1st thing I do is crab i was the first person out. no one noticed i crabbed. So i left the crabbing changed my name to Im Gunna win dis shit and went in and spycrabbed again well it was quite obvious i just changed my name and ran in so they said something and i was like im just trolling you guys. so then i went medic and started jumping around. they then said i was trying to spycrab (as a medic i have no idea) and i were to be banned because i had changed my name and was still "spycrabbing" when i was out. At this time I realized how much of a ruckus I was starting so i kept cxhanging my name and at this point i was just trolling i wasnt even trying to spycrab anymore. so i keep changing my name if i remember correctly i went from: Jimmeh™ The Determined, to Im Gunna Win Dis Shit, either fuck da police next or it was jimmeh the holy savior and then i changed my name to ™ well apparantly there was another person on the server whos name was just™ as well I had no idea. Then everyone on the server kept saying i was impersonating and i clearly stated no im not im Jimmeh The Determined. (how is it impersonation if i say who i am deliberately on accusation?) so i changed my name back to Jimmeh the Determined and left the server because the fun was over.
A month or 2 later i go to join my favorite trading server Skial. well i join and it says scammer note this was a month or two later i had no idea why this was because i dont scam people i try to give good deals to people. So i go onto backpack.tf and lord and behold it says im a scammer i read it and it was what happened ages ago. I dont even go on Darkly that often because theres always people spamming voice chat (the kid who was spycrabbing at the time was spamming).
But point is im a trustworthy trader i even have 1 positive rep from a guy i bought an unusual from who let me hold the unusual first. I have never tried to scam and im not going to throw all my reputation for a 1 refined robot craft hat. I would greatly appreciate it if i can just get a slap on the wrist and be on my way. Could you please remove the scammer report off steamrep. It's keeping me from trading and going onto my favorite server (Skial kicks scammers to make space for more people).This whole incident was just a joke to me i never meant as impersonation or scamming i was just trolling around.

This is also my second ticket of this the reason i made the second ticket is the Administer who was supposed to be on my ticket has only been on the website twice in almost a month those dates were 6/27/14 and last week and he finally made a comment on my appeal that date was 7/15/14 and all he commented is "Can you explain this, Jimmeh The Determined?" and he posted a link right above going to the ban which is this http://darklygaming.com/forum/threads/rulebreaker-jimmeh™-the-determined.11795/.

I copied and pasted what i said because this happened so long ago i cant even remember the details and i feel it was plenty enough information to "explain myself".

All I'm asking for is if i can please get an administer who is a little more active on the website ive waited almost a month to get my account appealed and I dont understand why the Admin who reported me cant handle my case he was the one who set it up and the one who saw what happened first place who else better than he?

Regards,
Jimmeh The Determined

Dan!

DARKLY Regular
That is not your steam ID, you can find it by searching up your account on steamrep.com

Gatherix

Death by Darkly
Jimmeh, jakksilves will handle your appeal. Please be patient and await a post from him. As for his 'delay' in responding to your appeal, this is the first appeal you have filed; disputing your ban in the ban report is not accepted as a legitimate appeal.

AZIMAGE,please do not post in SteamRep scammer reports and appeals in which you are not involved. Further interference will result in forceful removal.

Original scammer report thread, for reference: http://darklygaming.com/forum/threads/rulebreaker-jimmeh™-the-determined.11795

Fiend

Senior TF2 Admin
It's up to the banning admin and that is jakksilves. I know you're not happy about the response time of said admin, but there isn't much that can or will be done to for that. That's the policy as the banning admin is the one with the most knowledge of the situation. It would be unfair to either Darkly or yourself for us to let someone else make an uneducated decision. You're going to have to be patient if you want you appeal considered.

Closed, Duplicate Appeal.

Further Duplicate Appeals will delay your appeal time.

16. Timeframe(s) of Appeals.

Q: How long before my appeal is looked at?
A: Appeals are generally done oldest first. Some cherry picking may occur for easy appeals, or appeals that are invalid due prior appeals/wrong place etc so we keep the appeals section clean of those.

Q: How long do I have after admins reply with questions on my appeal?
A: 7 days. If a admin checks after 7 days and there is no reply with the requested information, the appeal may be processed, or may be set archived or invalid. The appeal admin can allow for a re-appeal in such cases, but is not required to do so, and will be based on the appeal as it is. This would counts as a "loss of interest".

Q: Is there any way to expedite my appeal?
A: No. Really: NO.
You will have to be patient for your turn.

Q: I Want replies by admins on my appeal.
A: Do not expect admins to reply on your appeal prior that they handle / start working on it.

Additionally, I do not appreciate your attitude with me. Regardless of my appearance online, I do make use of the forum feature to appear 'invisible' while online. This does not allow the tracker on my forum profile to update. There is a reason for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.