• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

DENIED Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamedoc

I'm New Here
Name When Banned: Gamedoc
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:15774954
Game: Team Fortress 2
Server: DARKLY | Toronto TF2 Trade/Idle #4 | darklytrade.com
Ban Reason: Ignoring Admins

State your case: At 9-23-14, 00:07, I was banned for using God-mode to quickly kill the Horseless Headless Horsemann, as there were no more than 4 people on the server. A while earlier, an Admin requested that I not use God-mode. I understand that there are issues with the Permissions, but it was a harmless act. I was not using God-mode to benefit myself, I was trying to remove a pest.

Fiend

Senior TF2 Admin
Kandi had to ask you more than once to stop using the commands that you should not have access to. In addition, i asked her to leave the server while i was under another name to see if you'd use the commands again and you did. It doesn't matter why or how you used the commands. There's no justification for using them. She asked you (more than once) to stop and you did not. In addition, while i was using an alternate name and questioning you about your use of the commands, you were a complete asshole in your answers. I can't say that i would trust you to be back on the servers while the commands are still broken... nor do i know if i want someone with your temperament in our community at all. Ignoring an admins request, abusing commands that you were asked not to use, and having an overall terrible attitude with the person who was questioning your using the commands (albeit under cover) is enough for me to tell you to rest in piss.

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.