• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

DENIED Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batman

I'm New Here
Name When Banned: Gandlaf
Steam ID: 76561198060713059
Game: Team Fortress 2
Server: Sorry I'm not sure
Ban Reason: Chat/Mic Spamming

State your case: Hello, Why was I banned I was using a Portal 2 sound board and playing around with the users, the next day I was banned and I'm not sure why? No one on the sever at the time was aggravated at me using a sound board and I wasn't using it to hurt peoples feelings. I really like your severs and I would like to play on them again. This was a long time ago. I am truly sorry for what I have done.

Sincerely,
Batman

I received a friend invite from you, if we need to speak to you off the forums, we will make that known. Do not add anyone regarding your ban. If you added any other DARKLY admins on Steam, please indicate who and why in a reply below.

Now, let us backtrack. I had already denied your earlier appeal because you used the incorrect format. Second, I denied it because you lied on the appeal.

Are you still lying now about why you were banned?

Batman

I'm New Here
Dear Jakk
I'm very new to the forms and I didn't know what I was doing. I have the correct format and I am not lying I was banned form the darkly network a long time ago, I didn't indicate when I was banned and I am very sorry for what I have done.

Sincerely,
Batman

Dear Jakk
I'm very new to the forms and I didn't know what I was doing. I have the correct format and I am not lying I was banned form the darkly network a long time ago, I didn't indicate when I was banned and I am very sorry for what I have done.

Sincerely,
Batman
You did not need to indicate when, an estimate would have been sufficient. However you clearly have not started the why.

Appeal Denied. The ban will not be removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.