• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

BANNED Ban Appeal: WTFBBQ QB

WTFBBQ QB

I'm New Here
Name When Banned: WTFBBQ QB
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:13940428
Game: CSGO
Ban Reason: Wallhacking

State your case:

Hello, I've just been banned from Toronto Darkly CS:GO server for supposedly wallhacking.
I may be a foul-mouthed, temperamental player but I'm not a cheater. Honestly, I have never used hacks in any games that I've played. It may seem like I'm hacking at times, but it's just my earphones and intuition.

Toronto Darkly is the only place that I have a low ping on, and I'd hate to be banned from such a good server.

halfbakedchef

TD Admin
The banning admin with get with you shortly. I don't see any previous bans, but have no first hand knowledge of the situation that got you banned.
Hold tight, we do have lives outside of gaming. ;)

omission

TD Admin
I thought WTFBBQ QB was wall hacking as well, however I watched him for 2 hours. He knows his corners and locations where most players go to. He has a routine which he follows all the time. In his defense, I think you should reconsider the ban until more evidence is provided.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
I kept an eye on you over the course of 4 hours on Saturday. It was quite obvious you "knew" when people were about to peak, or where they were going to go. I cannot say I am sure you wall hack, or whether you were just ghosting with the other DISC guy. But something was up. Regardless, both are against our server rules.

Rebanned.

WTFBBQ QB

I'm New Here
Steve, by that "other DISC guy", I believe you are referring to 3Percent when he joined in while I was specifically playing cs_italy. First of all, I would like to say that we were not ghosting, nor had any intention whatsoever of doing so. I believe he, 3Percent, just joined in simply because he wanted to play with me on CSGO, a game that he rarely plays. During the course of the game, we only talked in-game on the actual server, and I had no private chats of any kind. Even if he had tried to inform me, I would not have heeded to his words.

As for "obviously knowing" when people are about to peek and where they are going to go, I honestly have to tell you that it's pure reflex and deduction. I simply shoot whatever that appears out of the god-knows-who's-there corner, or anything that comes out suddenly. Of course I check the mini-map to avoid friendly fire, but not as often as I should. If I was really wallhacking, I wouldn't have been killed by those players hiding in places that I/teammates haven't cleared. Surely you must have seen me dying from such cases and cursing, right? Also, the footsteps in CSGO are as loud as a walloping whale in the living room. I mean, I can hear people moving behind a thick concrete wall through my earphones. Besides, don't people use their brains in this game? I analyze information from the mini-map and kill indicators. Correlating the positions of player dots and sound will pretty much give you a general sense of the battlefield, such as SALT and where they'll try to navigate through.

For goodness sake, I have been playing Counter Strike for years since middle school... It is really frustrating to get banned on false accusations or on such unscientific and nontechnical grounds.

Would you please reconsider my reinstatement, Steve?

WTFBBQ QB

I'm New Here
Please do not ignore me, Steve. That is a very rude thing to do to a person, even more as an admin. I'd really appreciate it if you would respond to me.