• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

UNDER REVIEW Banned On Steam Rep (DG)

Shadow_

I'm New Here
Name When Banned: ShadowZz™
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:85219053
Game: TF2
Server: Darkly Trade Server
Ban Reason: Scamming

State your case: At the time ShadowZz was my main account until it got banned about a year ago, this is when i decided to make a new account (the one posting the appeal). I mainly got interested into csgo for months until i wanted to comeback to tf2 and trade but i only came back to a ban from steam rep by darkly for my alt scamming. I was wondering if i could repay the person i scammed and remove the tag from Steam Rep since i cant trade on trade oupost or backpack tf.
I also was doing a little reserch involving getting rid of my ban i came along this link http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/policy-change-trades-with-scammer-policy-end-of-life.119528/
I dont know if this is relevant but i thought i could just put it there
-Thanks in advance

Shadow_

I'm New Here
ok thx is there any chance i can pay back the victim?

ok thx is there any chance i can pay back the victim?
I know its been some time since ban but after some time I regret the decision i made 1-2 years ago, I doubt he will still remember me but I feel as the only way to not regret my mistake is to give what I took back. The only problem is that the video proof got deleted and I dont remember what I took from that person

I also was wondering what steps/ways I can do to make the account unbanned, that was my only offence committed in my years of trading

I know this might bother people but is there and admin that I can speak to since Jakk has been offline for quite sometime and I'm not entirely sure if he will return.
Srry for bothering you guys

Last edited by a moderator:

Rei

Senior TF2 Admin
I know this might bother people but is there and admin that I can speak to since Jakk has been offline for quite sometime and I'm not entirely sure if he will return.
Srry for bothering you guys
Next time you bump this thread, it will be denied.

Wait for the banning admin