• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there,

I was just recently banned today after an incident involving a teammate named "Achmed the Dead Terrorist" occurred. After he team-killed me in the warm-up round, I decided to exercise my "slay" option. Interestingly, he immediately began flaming me, and decided that in retaliation, he would team kill me during normal play/rounds. I then asked through voice chat if it was against server rules to exercise my slay option (which to the best of my knowledge is not), without receiving any sort of response whatsoever. As, "Achmed the Dead Terrorist" continued to flame me, I calmly continued to play the game. Minutes later, (After being team-killed by him 6-7 times) Mr. Ice decided to ban me, for some unapparent reason (which in my opinion, is a blatant example of administrative privilege abuse). I hold no personal grudges with anyone, as Counter Strike Source is just a game, after all.

Below is some evidence. I would like to see the incriminating demo which should accompany any reasonable permanent ban. I was given no prior warning to the ban.

Player: abdul - Damage Given
-------------------------
Damage Given to "ie. r a w k e d" - 35 in 2 hits
Player: abdul - Damage Taken
Damage Taken from " Achmed the Dead Terrorist" - 47 in 3 hits
Damage Taken from "ie. r a w k e d" - 70 in 4 hits

Damage Given to " Achmed the Dead Terrorist" - 74 in 1 hit (after he continuously team killed me)
Damage Taken from " Achmed the Dead Terrorist" - 23 in 3 hits
Damage Taken from "Crescent Fresh" - 69 in 3 hits

Damage Given to "abdul" - 82 in 1 hit
Damage Taken from "abdul" - 82 in 1 hit
Damage Taken from " Achmed the Dead Terrorist" - 81 in 1 hit

[STK] Achmed the Dead Terrorist has 1 out of the 5 TKs needed to be kicked.
[STK] abdul did not forgive Achmed the Dead Terrorist for tking.
Achmed the Dead Terrorist suicided.
[STK] abdul slayed Achmed the Dead Terrorist for team killing.

*DEAD* Achmed the Dead Terrorist : abdul ur a fucking pussy

Please understand, once again that I hope to maintain good relations with everyone at Toronto Darkly.

Thanks,

Kevin

BIOP

TD Admin / Rocker of City-Hair
Sorry to chime in here guys, but I have to say Abdul the comments you made about Haiti on the server are completely unacceptable. IMO you should be permed for those comments and those comments alone.

iCe

TD Admin
Well let me get started here...

First off u say you did nothing wrong... ur a troll and a pita... u blantaly disrespected me and town drunk while trying to shut up your friend naf who will be banned if he keeps up his shit too...you didnt show respect until i told u i was an admin... breaking rule right there...

Then you were being a douche bag to everyone in the server a straight PITA... i wouldnt be surprised if u were 13 kid... theres no reason to have you back on the server i have final say since i made the ban however it may be reduced from permanent but since according to 47 this is your 3rd ban... sorry bud nice knowing u ..

As for my admin abuse there were two other admins on the server that said i should have banned u 2 maps ago but let it slide so u fail

-iCe

Status
Not open for further replies.