• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

rabies

I'm New Here
So I was playing on the TD cs source server one night and some people started bitching me walling. I guess enough people bitched and the admin just decided to ban me. I've played for many hours on your server and this seems really unfair. Im second on the server in stats, and I dont know about you guys but I dont know many hackers that would play THIS much on the same server. In fact, I dont know any cheaters that could play on the same server THAT long without getting banned. Please use some good logic in this appeal.

Also I used to play cal/cevo and used to be cal-i/cevo-m. Heres the link to my CEVO experience to show you I actually know how to play the game:
[link=hyperlink url]http://www.cevo.com/?page=search&for=0:1:2143340&what=players[/link]

game handle: rabies
steam id: 0:1:2143340

rabies

I'm New Here
... I don't even think you have any evidence to back up your claim. The people on the server thought I was walling yet I get banned for antirecoil and not only that you listed my steam id wrong.

rabies

I'm New Here
You wanna tell me what the hell the WTF configuration is? You're speaking gibberish to me here. Also I don't know where you got the idea that I'm a developer. Again the steam id you have listed under bans is the wrong one and the community profile is also wrong. Here is my actual profiel http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197964552409. Also did you look at my css history in the link I gave you? I think I deserve a fair appeal process. I've given info to back up who I am, and I don't think its fair that you keep telling me I just can't take that chance. You also seem to think I'm someone I'm not? Can we please sort this out?

rabies

I'm New Here
[quote1267659195=Leroy]

Are you denying you're master shake?
[/quote1267659195]

Yes like I said you have the wrong steam id/steam community profile.

Also yes I realize some CAL/CEVO players can and do cheat. Hell I played in those leagues so I've experienced that first hand. But in the majority of cases, those players don't cheat. Also, I was cevo-m and cal-i ( which unfortunately I can't prove since cal is now dead) and there are very very few players at those levels that cheated.

rabies

I'm New Here
[quote1267662765=Shortbus]
I just wanted to add that stating what league/level you played at does not mean you do not cheat. People need to stop using that as an excuse/reason why they should not be banned.
[/quote1267662765]

What the hell else am I supposed to say? "Uh yeah, I wasn't cheating. Please unban me." It's one of the few ways I can help back up my case. What it's supposed to say is that hey, maybe this kid isnt some random and that he actually knows how to play the game.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
We are currently reviewing the demo's from the night you were banned, and we will get back to you on the BHA's decision as soon as we have reached it.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Rabies, I'm sorry WTF people caused you so much grief. I hope you can understand, that as server administrators, we had to handle the situation the way we did.

See you on the server bud!

Status
Not open for further replies.