• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Best Wishes aR <3

miss. aPHy. [s2]™

DARKLY Regular
So not sure if all of you recently noticed that aR has been selling all of his inventory and that he hasn't been frequenting Darkly as much. You'll also noticed his name is a marked as #retired.

Real Life is #1

I want to wish aR the best of luck in the future!

I'll miss him! He was one of the first members I had the pleasure of meeting when I first started playing on Darkly back in May 2014. He has such a great attitude and was so nice to me even though I was a noob at that time and was accidentally shooting my teammates because I couldn't distinguish between a terrorist or CT skin!

He blames me for starting up his addiction of Skin trading/buying after mentioning to him all skins look different :) and I'll miss our countless conversations about the newest items he's traded or when he randomly asks me to inspect weapons while he's at work (I'm sure there a few of you guys out there he's asked as well).

aR/Slawek you're such a good guy and I'll miss you!

Until the next time we meet! <3

Brades

Bailer
Staff member
Had no idea who aR was... then saw slawek. :feelsbad:

I'm sure he will take care of real life shit and then be back to this faggotry infested pile of aids.

dead mike

TD Member, Legend, Puncher of Faces, Chatbox King
Divorce is alright u don't need to worry about your bitch cheating on you feeding you shit
Jus win ure case with the money
Then enjoy some triple A cun cun whenever you want
N the food
#takeoutlife

Best of Luck to aR, one of the coolest persons I've encountered on the server even though we never really had much interaction beyond being in the same team(and of course me lurking the how2skin market thread).

Shotgun Jesus

Professional Cocksucker
Staff member
He'll be slurping dicks in no time. RIP until then.

Sidenote: holy shit, aphy, you've only been playing a year? Hacker.

miss. aPHy. [s2]™

DARKLY Regular
Nice sentiment, but no need to make the guys life so public, that's kinda selfish.

Leave him be, no need for the internet trolls to see what he so going through..

I agree Buckshot. And this is why I just said real life and that he'll be missed. Not specifying.

This is not why I posted the original message. I just wanted to pay respects to a great member of this community.

SJ: Ya it'll be a year in May