• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

EXPIRED BingleJell Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

BingleJell

I'm New Here
Name When Banned: BingleJell
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42897021
Game: Team Fortress 2
Server: DARKLY | Toronto Trade/Idle #1 | darklytrade.com (and all other Darkly TF2 servers)
Ban Reason: Scamming/Being Alternate Account for Other Player
I was banned from your servers not too long ago for being an alternate account. This is a huge misunderstanding as I am not an alternate account. I am one of three other players who was banned for this reason. The other two players were Doc Haddaway and Ambrosius. The account we were thought to be alternate accounts for is Jerkface. Doc Haddaway, Ambrosius, and I have never been banned before and we all have never been reported as scammers before either. Jerkface has been banned before and all of us are perfectly fine with him being banned as he is a complete idiot who deserves it. However, Ambrosius, Doc Haddaway, and I would all appreciate it if we were un-banned and our steamreps were cleared. All three of us have games in common and Doc Haddaway has a very valuable backpack. All three of us have submitted ban appeals and I hope that we can be unbanned as well as have scammer removed from our steamrep. If there's any way we can help or try to provide more evidence please let me know.

BingleJell

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
I already reviewed your case due to the other 2 posting appeal threads.
I am requesting that your SteamRep tag be removed now.

As I have explained in both of your friends' appeals: Please be patient as I have no idea how long the SteamRep Admins will take to remove all 3 of the tags.

BingleJell

I'm New Here
Hi, first I would like to thank you for requesting that my SR tag be removed, but I am very concerned at this point. It's been a while and I am still banned from darkly TF2 servers, still SR banned, and I'm not sure what to do. I'm sorry to bother you but it's been a very long time now and I was wondering if anything is ever going to be done about these bans which are obviously false?

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
I explained to your friend quite some time ago that the appeals will have to be done through SteamRep now.
They require you three to post a video of each of you signing on to each others accounts.

As I said, I said this to one of your friends quite a long time ago so it seems that he isn't as serious about removing his tags as you are.
You should try talking to him, although I forget at this point which of the 2 I spoke to.

Status
Not open for further replies.