Template Errors: thread_view

1. The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in /usr/www/dgnweb/public/forum/library/XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php, line 1488:
    1487: 				';
    1488: $__compilerVar55 = '';
    1489: $__compilerVar55 .= 'Select / deselect all posts on this page';

Burning TC now more expensive than a Burning KE? o.0

Discussion in 'Trade Discussion' started by nb, Oct 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
This thread is more than 365 days old.
  1. nb

nb DARKLY Regular

2. HappySticks™

HappySticks™ TD Admin

Overpriced fucking pixels.
    TankClash likes this.
  3. Darkly | Sir BaconChops

Darkly | Sir BaconChops A Little Darkly

Welp, it's official. ~$20,000.00 for a virtual hat with burning pixels. I can use that for my freakin' tuition (if I had a Burning TC.) :wtf:
  4. Wrath

Wrath DARKLY Middleman

Fuck scambag.tf.
  5. DARKLY | Pixar's Ham

DARKLY | Pixar's Ham DARKLY Regular

you could always buy my terror-watt lord cockswain's pith helm for 20 dollars
    :goon:
    (unusuals suck)
  6. DarkPaladinPrime

DarkPaladinPrime TF2 Staff

They are SUGGESTIONS of the possible prices based on what they are selling for at current times. Meaning they are HORRIBLY inaccurate with their unusual pricing considering unusual trading takes time and is never a smooth process. Rare top-tier unusuals are difficult to sell since they cost so much so that are very difficult to price. Do not trust bp.tf with any unusual pricing unless its a low-tier hat or is a common hat.
  7. Mizz

Mizz DARKLY Fiend

who cares none of us will ever get one
    Nanoactive, Rams and nb like this.
  8. nb

nb DARKLY Regular

Actually, bp.tf prices are good for both super low-tier hats and super-high tier hats (Mainly the burning tc and ke.)

This is because noobs like using bp.tf for their low-tier unusuals (no offence :P) and there are so LITTLE high-tier hats, and most of them are in collector's bp's. Basically, 1 sale = price change for each copy of the hat. And people will follow the price because of it's high-tier-eyness.
  9. DarkPaladinPrime

DarkPaladinPrime TF2 Staff

Since the high tier ones are rarely sold they are extremely hard to price. You don't see the burning ke's and tc's getting sold everyday.
  10. DARKLY | Pixar's Ham

DARKLY | Pixar's Ham DARKLY Regular

is this thread catching aids already
Thread Status:
This thread is more than 365 days old.