CS:GO Competitive Chicago Darkly Top10

everyth1ng

DARKLY Regular
Is there a Stattrak AK47 in the prize pool? I want one badly, but I don't want to shell out the money. All of the Stattrak AK47 skins are ridiculously expensive, aside from the Blue Laminate (but I don't want that one).

Genesis

TD Admin
well i would like to put up alot of big prizes but IF NO ONE WANTS TO HELP THE SERVER and just play enough to stay ahead ,then whats the point of the giveaways ...... no one wants to Grind it out like the old days where we use to sit in the server to fill it and populate and get some Regulars ... Give to the community and the Community will give back

Hotshot.exe

DARKLY Regular
:feelscry: I help, I spammed the chicago macro about the contest with 1000+ viewers when queing up against big streamers in MM :ilovecocks:

Last edited:

everyth1ng

DARKLY Regular
If I ended up in the top 10 by the end of the deadline, I was just going to let others take the prizes, as I said before. I tried to join the server when people invited me to play, and I also sometimes joined on my own, but I guess I haven't been doing enough. You have to understand, though, that I wasn't motivated to get into the top 10, but I thought that others would be. The games being offered as prizes are certainly good; I'm very much looking forward to Far Cry 4, but I was just going to buy that with my own money.

shoottomaim

BANNED
Want improvements? Here you go. Maybe this way people will play on it.
a) Remove all-talk when dead
b) Remove ability to spectate both teams and free-float around the map when dead

everyth1ng

DARKLY Regular
It appears to me as though this is indeed working to attract players to the server, even if people aren't trying hard to get into the top 10. I think that when all is said and done, this will be referred to as a minor success.

Also, scratch my post about the AK47. I got one for myself. I'm now going after the M4A1 Cyrex.