CS:GO Competitive Chicago Darkly Top10

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
[QUOTE="shoottomaim]
b) Remove ability to spectate both teams and free-float around the map when dead[/QUOTE]

Why would that suddenly make shitcago more fun?

shoottomaim

BANNED
Why would that suddenly make shitcago more fun?
It doesn't make it more fun, it makes it the Competitive server it claims to be. Changing the start balance from $1000 to $800 and restricting AWPs and Auto's to 2 per team doesn't make it competitive. You've played matchmaking; you should know you can't ghost when playing it. Ghosting is a common issue on competitive servers, and restricting the spectating ability of a spectator helps avert this.

everyth1ng

DARKLY Regular
It doesn't make it more fun, it makes it the Competitive server it claims to be. Changing the start balance from $1000 to $800 and restricting AWPs and Auto's to 2 per team doesn't make it competitive. You've played matchmaking; you should know you can't ghost when playing it. Ghosting is a common issue on competitive servers, and restricting the spectating ability of a spectator helps avert this.
Yep.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
Pub server w/ competitive settings =/= MMing

I certainly wouldnt be able to stand that stupid shit on a pub.

And i can tell you two have never tried admining a server with wannabe cal settings

Pubs arent comp servers plain and simple

Reactions: 47

shoottomaim

BANNED
Pub server w/ competitive settings =/= MMing
Pubs arent comp servers plain and simple
AnWqurm.png

So why label it a competitive server and change the money from $1000 to $800?

everyth1ng

DARKLY Regular
I wouldn't mind picking out a skin for myself out of the prize pool, but the game can go to #4 (or whatever Genesis decides to do with it is fine with me).

Rams

TD Admin
All I know maim gave out the skins, not sure if any left. not sure about the game and ye.

Gr1m_R3ap3r

I'm New Here
Still dunno if there are prizes anyway, we should just let everyone choose what they want starting from #1-#10

Genesis

TD Admin
Maim IM sick of u STFU ... I'm in alberta right now i have a picture of the ranks when i get back i will give the prizes out ..... like i said STFU maim or ill make u stfu