TD Admin
Rckb5kn.png
Try me!

get on my lvl, scrub

vxQp6pl.jpg

HappySticks™

TD Admin
Those walls
So expensive, I'm struggling to upgrade them.
I know man, it's tough. Although once you get a higher and higher town hall, most attacks are air anyways so walls really don't. I would say in your case, just do the walls last after you get all your stuff upgraded and your upgrading your town hall. Or do walls when you just have to get rid of resources because you know someone bigger is going to be a dickhead and 3 star you. Now it costs me 1,000,000 gold or elixir per wall. Give me a break, lol.

EDIT: I just noticed you are a pretty rushed th8 or you just recently upgraded to th9? I don't know but it could be the reason why you are struggling to get enough resources to upgrade walls. As you go up and up, your percent of loot you can get from each raid gets lower and lower so that leaves options of attacking all day or get more trophies to fight better guys. That's why I maxed everything out up until th8 while the loot was easy. Other then that just keep chipping away at them!

Last edited:

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
I know man, it's tough. Although once you get a higher and higher town hall, most attacks are air anyways so walls really don't. I would say in your case, just do the walls last after you get all your stuff upgraded and your upgrading your town hall. Or do walls when you just have to get rid of resources because you know someone bigger is going to be a dickhead and 3 star you. Now it costs me 1,000,000 gold or elixir per wall. Give me a break, lol.

EDIT: I just noticed you are a pretty rushed th8 which could be the reason you are struggling to get enough resources to upgrade walls. As you go up and up, your percent of loot you can get from each raid gets lower and lower so that leaves options of attacking all day or get more trophies to fight better guys. Other then that just keep chipping away at them!
Ya, I stopped at 8 because I realized it was too quick. Now I'm just upgrading defences, army and army camps and walls. I plan to stay here for a while as I do that... I still find plenty of bases that give me 100,000-200,000 gold and elixir. Good enough for me, for now..

nb

DARKLY Regular
cLJMPf1.jpg

You can tell I've stopped after a while..
Also, anybody want to invite me to their clan? I need a new one

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
I started playing this around 2 weeks ago now, level 33 and in a clan with a bunch of guys I know IRL.

I have no clue what to do with my base, I keep playing around with different ideas.
This is my current setup:
6gEeja7.png

HappySticks™

TD Admin
I have no clue what to do with my base, I keep playing around with different ideas.
This is my current setup:
6gEeja7.png
Looks pretty good, I usually get ideas from google images for designs.

Anyone go on the Clash of Clans forum? I personally don't but I heard it's very useful.