clash of clans

thekostar

TD Member
Ohh this makes me giddy lol, walls are definitely a bitch to upgrade, my main account is a TH8 all my defences are maxed I'm working on upgrading bombs and walls to level 8, taking forever, I have also maxed my troops though. I just started upgrading my pekka to level 3 [emoji48]

Rams

TD Admin
I just download the game, what do I do

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
Make a base and raid people, upgrades take a while. once you fix your clan castle you should be able to join a clan. They just updated the game btw new cannon and clan features.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Don't rush your town halls. Start with purchasing a builder with gems and waste no more gems for life.

Best thing to start are gold mines, elixir maker thingys and storage for both. For the next year, you'll upgrade defenses and walls, and only town halls once you can't get any more shit.

Edit: I wish I followed my own advice; if only I had known!

Last edited:

Brains

TD Admin (and LiR)
Don't rush your town halls. Start with purchasing a builder with gems and waste no more gems for life.

Best thing to start are gold mines, elixir maker thingys and storage for both. For the next year, you'll upgrade defenses and walls, and only town halls once you can't get any more shit.

Edit: I wish I followed my own advice; if only I had known!
That's exactly what I do. Save gems for workers. It's simple common smart knowledge

thekostar

TD Member
That's exactly what I do. Save gems for workers. It's simple common smart knowledge
Yeah I agree. 5 basic tips.
1. Don't rush your town hall.
2. Save your gems for builders I spent & 20 for gems to get a total of 4 builders and saved the rest of the gems for later (if you want to spend money)
3. Max out your gold/elixir extractors first. Then max out all defences and walls before moving on.
4. Everything has a building time so be strategic with your time.
5. Understand the difference between a trophy base and farming base once your shield timer runs out. Once your timer runs out move your town hall outside of your base not inside. Because you don't care about trophies and to start you want the longest shield possible. Most people want trophies. If an enemy destroys your town hall that's 12hr of shield for your extractors to collect more gold/elixir.

Hope some of this helps and happy clashing!

Remy

TD Member / Gay Gyoza
All this time spent with advice...still no clan....

Dont bother with 5th builder cant even use them all after 4th cause everything takes 2-3 days of collecting to build one item

thekostar

TD Member
All this time spent with advice...still no clan....

Dont bother with 5th builder cant even use them all after 4th cause everything takes 2-3 days of collecting to build one item
Totally agree with Remy on this also, I only have 4. The cost benefit long term isn't worth it.