clash of clans

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
Good times!

So shall we start a strats thread?

I try to decimate anti air, and then my blooms have run of the place, but now i'm thinking of inverting that, and decimating anti ground and letting my ground troops mop up.

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
Finally got all my upgrades sorted out and now im saving up for TH Lv7.
I have over 1k Gems but im still holding out on my 4th builder because I literally haven't needed him just yet, 3 is doing me nicely for now.

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member
Ok some War tips on Defending

1) Attackers can't steal loot from you, so you don't need to keep collectors or storage behind walls.

2) Keep your War ClanCastle and Town House in the middle of your base. Best troops for the War ClanCastle are Dragons/Archers/Wizards. Since dragons, valks and wizards do splash damage they will eat up Giants / Hogs.

3) wizards, archers, dragon, and witches are best troops for your war ClanCastle -which is different then when you request for troops before attacking-

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member
Attacking tips

1) unless you're only using dragons to attack you NEED to clear the defending clan castle troops.

2) goblins are useless in wars stop using them! best strat for lower levels is Giants and Archers with healing spells.

3) if using Giants pick a corner and attack (after CC troops are cleared) don't spread them out.

4) once you have dragons just start saving up and going mass dragons to attack. It's the best strategy until you get to town hall 7/8

f7e0b563cf8020f1cf5547f1152147d4.jpg

Seriously I am getting more trophies for not attacking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
Alright lads, so if you didn't already know, I'm a data nut. Specifically around mining data. I've started to compile an excel spreadsheet to help shine a light on the best tactics.

Attack Strength Defense Strength Mismatch Ratio Ratio attack one Ratio Attack 2 Average Ratio Star Count Efficiency Above Average
23 22 Rams 2 5 3.5 5 1.5 1
Hodor -1 2 0.5 5 4.5 1
Newb_the_gamer2 1 -1 0 1 1 1
Remy 0 1 0.5 3 2.5 1
Phyuck yiu -1 -3 -2 0 2 1
MyNameIsJeff 1 4 2.5 4 1.5 1
Metallobster 2 1 1.5 4 2.5 1
DarkPlaadin55 -1 0 0 0
MacDaddySoprano 1 1 1 1
CheifRocker 0

Control Case good -9 -8 -8.5 6 14.5 1
Control case Bad 9 8 8.5 0 -8.5 0
Control case average 0 0 0 0 0 0

It's a spreadsheet ctrl-c ctrl v, but fuck it

basically it shows what your ratio of both attacks are (whether or not you're attacking above or below your class), averages it out, then takes the star count and divides the two to get an efficiency rating.

Basically it works like this, doesn't matter if you're an uber, like Ram and Cock, so long as you're winning us stars, however, you don't want to attack too low, so this affects your efficiency rating. Then again, if you attack too high and get zero stars, you're doing a fuckload of no good.

Once I have collected enough data, we should sit down and strategize. I've been thinking about attacking the player lower to you, and then the player lowest to him, starting from Ram. If Ram can't pull it off, we all adjust to maximize our star count.

Furthermore, I'd like to get into the habit of passing off troops one lower than you, so we can maintain a "wall". More wars are necessary to build the required data.

It's best if even though you don't have a valid target, to attack anyways, because you might just mother fucking get him. If you don't attack at all, I'm going to punch you in the dick, like chiefrocker. he's out for next round, whoever teh fuck he is.

THOUGHTS?

I have this in an excel spreadsheet, pm me if you want it

We're are doing great guys, lets keep up the pakistani domination flaava flaaaav

I live in baltimore, and am black, so I don't have a lot of time in between riots and such, but please give your feedback regarding valid metrics to uh, measure.